Great radar detector mount!

Mzappy13

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Pure
I recently purchased a radar detector mount for me 2024 Lucid Air Pure from a vendor named Bartallama 3D. He has a number of applications for sale on Amazon for various detectors for Tesla and C8 Corvette. Here are some pics:
1729269824952.webp
1729269921247.webp

website: https://Bartallama3D.design…excuse my tech naïveté…it’s my first thread…hope I did it right…

Last edited by a moderator:
So which one did you get to fit the Lucid?

Are the Telsa and Corvette different.

Last edited:
I mount my Valentine in the upper left hand corner of the windshield and run the cable down the A pillar and behind the upper dash then down to the USB outlet in the console. I prefer a higher mounting position which I believe gives better and earlier detection than low on the dash. However, the Valentine is so good your location is probably sufficient. Since I live in CA I have the K band disabled (not used much in CA) as well as the laser detection which in my car gets too many false alerts.

Contact him directly via email…he is a 3D printer guy and the mount he made for my Lucid was the first one he made for the new car….its a similar design to the ones he made for the Tesla and Corvette, but made from dimensions I sent him from my car…you don’t see the Lucid on his site or Amazon because my mount was the first he made…I hope you can get an idea of how it mounts to the dash by the pics I posted.

Thanks for the link - just ordered one.

Mine came in and it looks great. I am not using the double-sided tape included. Will drive around and take some sharp turns to see if it slides around. Seems stable so far.

Attachments

• IMG_6798.webp
    IMG_6798.webp
    680.8 KB · Views: 31
Got mine today too. Assembled it and I'll try it out tomorrow since I have a long drive. Looks really nice and sits perfect above the screen. Not using the double sided tape either. Hopefully it doesn't move around.

Back