Update on my service at Scottsdale. It is now October 8th and my Air GT is due to be returned tomorrow. It has been almost a month since the car was taken but I will have to give Tyler, my Scottsdale service rep, a great shout out. He has really supported communication with me the last few days. He understood my frustration and address my concerns & sent numerous texts to keep me informed. His attitude and support are what Lucid needs to keep in business.
I can only hope all my issues were resolved, and my pristine vehicle suffers no cosmetic damage while being transported home. Along with my video of the car prior to pick up, the transport driver also video recorded the car before the transport & after delivery at Scottsdale service center. This will provide documentation if any damage is noticed upon the car being returned.
I am waiting for an appointment to get the CCV2 upgrade now. Maybe better for the delay until the latest "glitches" noted are addressed.
Tesla loaner going back to rental office tomorrow!!!!!