Gray Weather Mats - Tahoe Interior

Perhaps further secure them with Velcro?

Is there really a model difference? Can I put the gray GT mats in my touring?

Thanks - I guess imma wait then. Maybe I’ll truy the MT ran one’s (tahoe)

Looks like there is a Saddle color now for Tahoe interiors. Out of stock

Looks like there is a Saddle color now for Tahoe interiors. Out of stock

F****, why weren’t these there at launch. I mean, gray is nice but come on..

Love my Ceramic mats with Santa Cruz.

Attachments

• IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 152
I know a few asked me to post pictures of the gray weather mats with the Tahoe interior. Unfortunately they were delivered a bit late while I was already on a roadtrip, so I couldn't upload these sooner.

As a note, the mats are weighted on the corners so they do not attach to the velcro.

(My car is getting a detail this week after a trip to the Georgia Mts, so please excuse the mess)
Can you please share the website address? Thank you

Saddle mats are available for Touring and Pure right now. Suggest ordering before they got out of stock. Curious if anyone has received them and if there are any photos with them in Tahoe interior.

Has anyone had any experience with buying the Official Lucid Mats at a store..? Not sure how I feel about paying a $50 shipping fee 😔

Has anyone had any experience with buying the Official Lucid Mats at a store..? Not sure how I feel about paying a $50 shipping fee 😔
Honestly, I’m unsure if you can buy them at a Lucid showroom (I assume that’s what you mean). You might want to call them and see. Originally, I did try to do that, but they redirected me to the website.

Shipping was $25 for me.

Get the 3D Maxpider ones. They look better and cover more area.

Ant suggestions on which one? Just took a look at this, seems there's like 4 variants. I can't tell the material at first glance but coverage looks very good.
Only one actually exists. If you click on them you’ll find the only one that’s able to be shipped.

Back