Gray Weather Mats - Tahoe Interior

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
I know a few asked me to post pictures of the gray weather mats with the Tahoe interior. Unfortunately they were delivered a bit late while I was already on a roadtrip, so I couldn't upload these sooner.

As a note, the mats are weighted on the corners so they do not attach to the velcro.

(My car is getting a detail this week after a trip to the Georgia Mts, so please excuse the mess)

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 440
  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 448
Just be sure I read that right: the driver's mat does not attach to the floor? Seriously?

Wow. Does the mat supplied with the car attach to the floor?

Seems like a safety issue - if the driver displaces the mat in a panic, it might end up blocking brake pedal travel.

I know a few asked me to post pictures of the gray weather mats with the Tahoe interior. Unfortunately they were delivered a bit late while I was already on a roadtrip, so I couldn't upload these sooner.

As a note, the mats are weighted on the corners so they do not attach to the velcro.

(My car is getting a detail this week after a trip to the Georgia Mts, so please excuse the mess)
I bought both the gray and the beige Motor trend floor mats.

I returned the gray and kept the beige(almost perfect color match) because the beige looked far better than the gray with the Tahoe interior. Was not even a close decision.

Wow. Does the mat supplied with the car attach to the floor?

Seems like a safety issue - if the driver displaces the mat in a panic, it might end up blocking brake pedal travel.
Ah, it's not going to go anywhere via shuffling your feet on it. It's heavily weighted. The supplied mats are velcro'ed on.

I returned the gray and kept the beige(almost perfect color match) because the beige looked far better than the gray with the Tahoe interior. Was not even a close decision.
Can you share a picture of this? I actually like the color accents and sort of wish my back mats could be black rather gray. Gray perfectly accents the front, the back... is ok.

With my car in the darkened garage, my i-phone is not showing an accurate color representation of the mats.

I know others on this forum have shown the beige mats in the past. If you search this forum you should be able to find better pictures that have already been posted.

I just got my graphite mats for my Tahoe interior and am happy with them.

Attachments

• 93BF8926-B843-4202-AF03-57EB0FAA902B.jpeg
    93BF8926-B843-4202-AF03-57EB0FAA902B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 303
  • 77E9CEB9-19DA-495E-B6AC-6715318D4863.jpeg
    77E9CEB9-19DA-495E-B6AC-6715318D4863.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 292
For those looking, the black mats are back in stock. For Tahoe though, I do think the graphite look the best out of the Lucid options...

For those looking, the black mats are back in stock. For Tahoe though, I do think the graphite look the best out of the Lucid options...
I “settled” on the graphite for my Tahoe interior but realized after they came in that they are a great match.

What do you think of the quality & fit of the Motor Trend mats?

I like them for the backseat. The front doesn't fit well enough for me, but for the $17 I spent the back is enough.

I ended up buying the trimmable mats from weathertech in black for mine until the 3D or weathertech mats comes out with their custom fit ones.

Ah, it's not going to go anywhere via shuffling your feet on it. It's heavily weighted. The supplied mats are velcro'ed on.
I have the lucid graphite mats. My driver’s side mat DOES slide forward over a period of time—about one inch over 2 weeks before I move it back into place.

I have the lucid graphite mats. My driver’s side mat DOES slide forward over a period of time—about one inch over 2 weeks before I move it back into place.
Mine (graphite) do the same, but I've come to find that it's primarily when getting in the car is when I'm pushing them forward. Once I'm on the road there is no movement. I will say, I do like the look of them with the Tahoe interior. Was wet out the other day and am thankful I had them, as opposed to getting the nice floormats all messed up.

Yeah. Over time they do have a bad habit of moving. It’s mostly due to the way I enter the car from what I’ve noticed. I love the look, but am annoyed the it exposes the velcro underneath after I’ve moved it from getting in.

Back