Gravity Vehicles Available Online

FWIW - I'm in the final stages of testing an inventory alerts system on the Lucid Tracker site. Hopefully this helps people enter the spec they wan't without having to check Lucid's website every 5 mins to see if a vehicle they want pops up. With this, you enter your spec and you'll be notified by email when it becomes available on the site.

The feature is currently hidden on the site. The workflow appears to be fully functioning but I'm just waiting for a vehicle to show up for the multiple test alerts I created to ensure I do in fact get the email saying the spec I want is available.

1759871605980.webp
 
great idea, im not sure why i didnt think of looking at those AMP-1 flyovers
Because this one will not be published until late tonight or tomorrow. It takes me a while to edit the video.
 
FWIW - I'm in the final stages of testing an inventory alerts system on the Lucid Tracker site. Hopefully this helps people enter the spec they wan't without having to check Lucid's website every 5 mins to see if a vehicle they want pops up. With this, you enter your spec and you'll be notified by email when it becomes available on the site.

The feature is currently hidden on the site. The workflow appears to be fully functioning but I'm just waiting for a vehicle to show up for the multiple test alerts I created to ensure I do in fact get the email saying the spec I want is available.

View attachment 33169
Nice @jbrichgels SO created something too so they can track new Gravity that match their spec

​

 
HAHA yeah basically a DE without all the extras
Seriously. With that config, I’d ask my SA to find me an orphaned DE instead. Especially because at that price, you really need a Certificate of Authenticity to know your investment is legit.
 
Seriously. With that config, I’d ask my SA to find me an orphaned DE instead. Especially because at that price, you really need a Certificate of Authenticity to know your investment is legit.
But at +$14,400 more though
 
Curious why the soon-to-be-available cars list "Luxury Seating package with 18 way power front seats' while the Lucid configuration only lists "12-Way Power Front Seats w/ Memory". Is one of these a typo? Are they different things?

Do all front seats have heat/vent/massage? Asked my SA and he did not know.
 
Seriously. With that config, I’d ask my SA to find me an orphaned DE instead. Especially because at that price, you really need a Certificate of Authenticity to know your investment is legit.
Well, to be fair, the Dream Edition etching is like $5k by itself, and the golden bears are going for $10k on the resale market.
 
Curious why the soon-to-be-available cars list "Luxury Seating package with 18 way power front seats' while the Lucid configuration only lists "12-Way Power Front Seats w/ Memory". Is one of these a typo? Are they different things?

Do all front seats have heat/vent/massage? Asked my SA and he did not know.
It depends what interior you get. Teh base Mojave is 12 way with memory. Any other upgrade interior be it purluxe or leather gets you the 18 way with heat/vent/massage.

There is an upgrade version of Mojave, not to be confused with base Mojave. On the configuration, select any upgraded interior and you will see the change.
 
Curious why the soon-to-be-available cars list "Luxury Seating package with 18 way power front seats' while the Lucid configuration only lists "12-Way Power Front Seats w/ Memory". Is one of these a typo? Are they different things?

Do all front seats have heat/vent/massage? Asked my SA and he did not know.
If your SA does not know, you need to change your SA
If you want heat / vent / massage, select "Luxury Seating Package with 18-way Power Front Seats" - otherwise "12-Way" is no massage & only comes in Mojave (Black) color
 
FWIW - I'm in the final stages of testing an inventory alerts system on the Lucid Tracker site. Hopefully this helps people enter the spec they wan't without having to check Lucid's website every 5 mins to see if a vehicle they want pops up. With this, you enter your spec and you'll be notified by email when it becomes available on the site.

The feature is currently hidden on the site. The workflow appears to be fully functioning but I'm just waiting for a vehicle to show up for the multiple test alerts I created to ensure I do in fact get the email saying the spec I want is available.

View attachment 33169
fwiw, not to steal your thunder, but https://github.com/dgtlmoon/changedetection.io is a thing and is purpose-built for pretty much exactly this use case. I don’t know how you’ve implemented it, but it might be worth spinning that up instead and just using their API to submit watch requests. It’s built to work around all sorts of browser crap and is very extensible. Supports many types of notifications, can track changes in JSON responses, etc.

Just a thought!
 
fwiw, not to steal your thunder, but https://github.com/dgtlmoon/changedetection.io is a thing and is purpose-built for pretty much exactly this use case. I don’t know how you’ve implemented it, but it might be worth spinning that up instead and just using their API to submit watch requests. It’s built to work around all sorts of browser crap and is very extensible.

Just a thought!
Changedetection is running on the backend. The Inventory Alert sends the request to CD vie the API, groups them by zip code and then when the change is detected it triggers an alert back through the site and sends an email.

Ultimately it’s a mask for CD making it easier for those who aren’t tech savvy or want to spin up CD etc. to just fill in a form and it’s all automated on the backend.
 
Changedetection is running on the backend. The Inventory Alert sends the request to CD vie the API, groups them by zip code and then when the change is detected it triggers an alert back through the site and sends an email.

Ultimately it’s a mask for CD making it easier for those who aren’t tech savvy or want to spin up CD etc. to just fill in a form and it’s all automated on the backend.
1759885402820.gif
 
Because this one will not be published until late tonight or tomorrow. It takes me a while to edit the video.
My apologies sir, i wasnt aware you were one in the same. Thanks for all you do, in helping us owners with insight of whats going on, im sure its much appreciated.
 
Back
Top