Gravity Vehicles Available Online

Yeah makes sense. I think my point was just that unless it lists a specific location on the main listing page, we can’t tell exactly where the car is just by $0 delivery options

Also, the car I grabbed yesterday said available in two weeks and apparently I’m getting it this Friday 😳
Again, end of Q delivery madness. They’re going to deliver every single car they can by 9/30. Then take some days off (literally). It’s what the SAs did last quarter.
 
Are you saying at Tyson’s because that’s the $0 shipping option? I see that too because it’s the closest to my zip code, but if I change my zip code to someplace else, I can get it to show $0 for a different location.

(Couldn’t tell exactly which car you’re referring to)
Yes, I thought that meant it was heading there because when in I picked my car up at KOP, where it was delivered, I was told it would take weeks and likely cost me money to transport it to Tysons (closer to where I live). And KOP and Tysons are pretty darn close, relative to some other SCs.
 
Not only are they delivering it to me directly from Chicago but my SA just said they are also waiving the transfer fee completely, so the extra $1000 I paid yesterday when I reserved will just go toward my balance due. Pleasantly surprised about that!
 
Not only are they delivering it to me directly from Chicago but my SA just said they are also waiving the transfer fee completely, so the extra $1000 I paid yesterday when I reserved will just go toward my balance due. Pleasantly surprised about that!
Awesome to hear! Was just about to post saying I bet they waive the $1,000 transfer fees to get cars sold by 9/30.
 
I’m wondering if my GGT that I cancelled (in favor of my DE) and which was slightly ahead of my DE, is one of the nice orphans popping up in Tysons now. Black, platinum, Tahoe, 21/22, all options except power in place of tech. A nice one for someone.
 

I’m surprised this one in Chicago has been sitting there since last night. It’s pretty well optioned besides only having 5 seats.
 

I’m surprised this one in Chicago has been sitting there since last night. It’s pretty well optioned besides only having 5 seats.
Agree but Yosemite Purluxe in particular has been getting some complaints on the forum as the door arm rests are made from the “scratchy wool” material that is otherwise placed in areas where Lucid didn’t think people would often touch. That’s my only guess as to why it sits.
 
Agree but Yosemite Purluxe in particular has been getting some complaints on the forum as the door arm rests are made from the “scratchy wool” material that is otherwise placed in areas where Lucid didn’t think people would often touch. That’s my only guess as to why it sits.
Yup I read that thread before I took mine which is also Yosemite 😅. As long as the overall durability is good then I’m okay with the wool arm rests.

I do wish it was closer to Tesla’s ultrawhite which was my favorite interior ever (in a Model S)
 
I just can't do a white interior or it would have been tempting to me. My order is Black/Stealth/Tahoe 5 seater with everything except for the tech package (I don't like HUDs in general). I keep seeing ones that are very close to what I want but not quite there.
 
Yup I read that thread before I took mine which is also Yosemite 😅. As long as the overall durability is good then I’m okay with the wool arm rests.

I do wish it was closer to Tesla’s ultrawhite which was my favorite interior ever (in a Model S)
The best white interior was whatever Tesla used on the early X. My 2016 X interior is white and looks as great as it did when we bought it and it’s been beaten up a bunch. I’ve been in newer white interior Teslas and the material is much different.
 
The best white interior was whatever Tesla used on the early X. My 2016 X interior is white and looks as great as it did when we bought it and it’s been beaten up a bunch. I’ve been in newer white interior Teslas and the material is much different.
I think we’re talking about the same stuff because mine was a 2017 S.
 
It is very likely I will be canceling the reservation on the configuration below. I am going to stick with the Gravity I am scheduled to pick up this Friday. If you want the configuration below, let me know and I can tell you when I cancel so you can snag it. Or put you in contact with my SA. Also, since the original car I ordered is ready for delivery, Lucid would not reimburse the $1,000 order fee on my original order if I changed to this order.

Chicago - PDI
Aurora Green
Stealth
Base Wheels
Ojai
7-passenger
DreamDrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro
Comfort and Convenience
Dynamic Handling
Power Package
Towing Package
$121,050 Configured price
 
It is very likely I will be canceling the reservation on the configuration below. I am going to stick with the Gravity I am scheduled to pick up this Friday. If you want the configuration below, let me know and I can tell you when I cancel so you can snag it. Or put you in contact with my SA. Also, since the original car I ordered is ready for delivery, Lucid would not reimburse the $1,000 order fee on my original order if I changed to this order.

Chicago - PDI
Aurora Green
Stealth
Base Wheels
Ojai
7-passenger
DreamDrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro
Comfort and Convenience
Dynamic Handling
Power Package
Towing Package
$121,050 Configured price
Nice configuration. The only thing I doesn’t to pay is the $2900 sound pro. Are you sure the car is in Chicago? I might consider it if it’s in New Jersey.
 
Nice configuration. The only thing I doesn’t to pay is the $2900 sound pro. Are you sure the car is in Chicago? I might consider it if it’s in New Jersey.
This config does have surreal sound pro. All it doesn't have is tech package and upgraded wheels. I confirm the car is in PDI in Chicago. They will probably charge you $2,000 to ship to east coast.
 
Nice configuration. The only thing I doesn’t to pay is the $2900 sound pro. Are you sure the car is in Chicago? I might consider it if it’s in New Jersey.
Drive down from Chicago. It’s only 14 hours 😆
 
This config does have surreal sound pro. All it doesn't have is tech package and upgraded wheels. I confirm the car is in PDI in Chicago. They will probably charge you $2,000 to ship to east coast.
I’d love to see whether Lucid would have actually endorsed the “arranged marriage”…
 
Now this looks like one that was built due to supply constraints…
 
Drive down from Chicago. It’s only 14 hours 😆
LOL. They have inventory cars on a truck heading to New Jersey. At the moment, all of them are grabbed except one with zero upgrade. The interesting thing is they are asking $96,550, not $94,900. Not sure why. I am still waiting my order placed last December to go to production. About a month ago, I was told that I have a batch number.
 
It is going to be absolutely maddening in a few years to buy a used gravity, if you’re looking for a particular set of options. I don’t think the sellers, aside from Lucid and private party, will know to list the ones that are somewhat invisible like Dynamic Handling, or the Surreal Sound Pro.

The original Tesla S was sold option-by-option like this, and it was very hard to find a match on the used market that wasn’t missing something.
 
Back
Top