Gravity Vehicles Available Online

It is going to be absolutely maddening in a few years to buy a used gravity, if you’re looking for a particular set of options. I don’t think the sellers, aside from Lucid and private party, will know to list the ones that are somewhat invisible like Dynamic Handling, or the Surreal Sound Pro.

The original Tesla S was sold option-by-option like this, and it was very hard to find a match on the used market that wasn’t missing something.

I really think they should have just made a few of the options as standard (like dynamic handling or the stereo). I guess they cared more about having the base model price be lower than just making it easier on themselves for production and the rest of us for figuring out which car has what.
 
I really think they should have just made a few of the options as standard (like dynamic handling or the stereo). I guess they cared more about having the base model price be lower than just making it easier on themselves for production and the rest of us for figuring out which car has what.
I will say it again, power package should be standard. However, because it was created out of necessity after orders were taken, I understand why it’s not. But it should be.
 
LOL. They have inventory cars on a truck heading to New Jersey. At the moment, all of them are grabbed except one with zero upgrade. The interesting thing is they are asking $96,550, not $94,900. Not sure why. I am still waiting my order placed last December to go to production. About a month ago, I was told that I have a batch number.
That one’s gone.
 
Quantum
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6108.webp
    IMG_6108.webp
    186.4 KB · Views: 204
LOL. They have inventory cars on a truck heading to New Jersey. At the moment, all of them are grabbed except one with zero upgrade. The interesting thing is they are asking $96,550, not $94,900. Not sure why. I am still waiting my order placed last December to go to production. About a month ago, I was told that I have a batch number.
Shipping of $1,650 is the difference.
 
This is about the most boring the Gravity could possibly look
Well, to each his/her own. I like Quantum over black.

As an example, I think platinum looks awful on every color, yet I took an inventory car with it and I expect some people must like it.
 
I think you may have posted the first non-green or black Gravity on this forum. Looks nice! Enjoy it.
It’s not mine but there to share some data :)
 
I wish they did something wild like Ferrari Racing Red…that with tan leather would be pretty awesome. IMHO, all of the Gravity colors are too sedate. My order is in for Lunar Titanium, but jeez, who decided a Lucid shouldn’t have some “flash” to it?
 
Well, to each his/her own. I like Quantum over black.

As an example, I think platinum looks awful on every color, yet I took an inventory car with it and I expect some people must like it.
I think the platinum looks better with the darker colors while the stealth looks better with the lighter ones. Creates a good contrast. Dark colors with stealth can look kind of dull while lighter colors with platinum can look dated.
 
I really think they should have just made a few of the options as standard (like dynamic handling or the stereo). I guess they cared more about having the base model price be lower than just making it easier on themselves for production and the rest of us for figuring out which car has what.
This, 100%. I do hope they end up simplifying the options down the line, specially when they release the touring trim. Or they could bundle some options together to help simplify things.
 
I think the platinum looks better with the darker colors while the stealth looks better with the lighter ones. Creates a good contrast. Dark colors with stealth can look kind of dull while lighter colors with platinum can look dated.
I think platinum can look okay with white, actually. And black. I have it with AG and it’s not great. Just looks gaudy and over the top. Not sure why they need to offer platinum at all. I like the stealth in dark colors but, again, that’s why they offer options, I guess.
 
Back
Top