Gravity Vehicles Available Online

You'd have to talk to your SA I think, I believe once your car is in production the deposit isn't refundable but I think I've seen other people say they made exceptions for people swapping to another build.
Can confirm that my SA was able to refund my in production order after I took one of the inventory cars yesterday. Maybe not guaranteed but this seems to be what they are accommodating for now.
 
That’s a good point. But they do have the “almost done” pipeline view we don’t have.

Who knows. I just hope they’re not selling an inventory car that’s an exact spec for an existing order. I’d expect they’d have the sense to try to place the car first. Probably depends on your SA…

At this point, I’d pay extra for stable software on the Gravity in my driveway. 😂
New on the build-your-Gravity page: the $4500 Stable Software option. :p
 
Maybe this is just me being paranoid, but I'm not sure I'd rush to grab a Gravity built during the end-of-quarter push. Of course one would hope that Lucid will steadily improve quality even as the volume ramps up. But can't help but being nervous that corners could be cut as they try to make their numbers.
 
I think I’m more concerned about them rushing through PDI / lowering those standards than anything with the actual build process.

Or in the case that the car is already at a service center, I would wonder if it’s available because someone declined it due to e.g. some serious cosmetic issue.
 
I think I’m more concerned about them rushing through PDI / lowering those standards than anything with the actual build process.

Or in the case that the car is already at a service center, I would wonder if it’s available because someone declined it due to e.g. some serious cosmetic issue.
Such as the Black one @037 turned down in Rutherford, NJ yesterday. That should never have been offered for sale.
 
Such as the Black one @037 turned down in Rutherford, NJ yesterday. That should never have been offered for sale.
Exactly!

I’m not entirely sure if the one I grabbed is already in Chicago or on its way there but my fingers are crossed that it won’t be a similar situation.

That said it needs to go to Tyson’s Corner first before it gets delivered to me in PA, and I’ve heard good things about them so hopefully they won’t deliver garbage.
 
Such as the Black one @037 turned down in Rutherford, NJ yesterday. That should never have been offered for sale.
Actually, they are going through the PDI and I was reassured that no paint was necessary to make things right. Looking forward to re-inspect that and be proven wrong on what I think I saw and photographed.

It’s not cancelled as of yet as I do want to give them a chance to do the PDI process.
 
Exactly!

I’m not entirely sure if the one I grabbed is already in Chicago or on its way there but my fingers are crossed that it won’t be a similar situation.

That said it needs to go to Tyson’s Corner first before it gets delivered to me in PA, and I’ve heard good things about them so hopefully they won’t deliver garbage.
The vehicle in Rutherford was moved there from KOP in less than 24 hours.
 
Thanks to whoever started this string. I have been refreshing occasionally and found a Gravity that has more of the features that I wanted. I was scheduled to take delivery in Denver of a Gravity this Friday. The one I order a few months ago did not have upgraded sound, handling, or towing, which are features I wanted but sacrificed to get the Gravity sooner. The one I grabbed has all upgrades except smallest wheels (which I wanted for range), and only has the power package not the full technology.
 
The vehicle in Rutherford was moved there from KOP in less than 24 hours.
It’s kind of dumb that they can’t deliver mine straight from Chicago to Pittsburgh rather than having it go 12 hours east from Chicago to VA and then backtrack 4 hours west to me 😅
 
Exactly!

I’m not entirely sure if the one I grabbed is already in Chicago or on its way there but my fingers are crossed that it won’t be a similar situation.

That said it needs to go to Tyson’s Corner first before it gets delivered to me in PA, and I’ve heard good things about them so hopefully they won’t deliver garbage.
Tysons is excellent.

I would be FAR more concerned about software bugs/issues than I would quality. Lucid fit and finish is excellent and they will 100% fix anything needed post delivery. However, the SC can’t do anything about the software challenges. I get the sense that SCs are frustrated with the bugs they really can’t address.

And the wait time for service is long in many areas - unless your car is really not able to be driven.
 
And now another fully specced with tech package, getting some better spec ones from time to time now which is nice to see.
 
And now another fully specced with tech package, getting some better spec ones from time to time now which is nice to see.
Wow. That should go quick. That was my original config but I took bigger wheels, platinum, no power and no tech a while ago.

Interesting to see many of these going to Tysons…

FWIW cars like this do not square with Nick Twork’s “we made a couple extras to make sure production kept going”…this one has to be a legit orphan.
 
And now another fully specced with tech package, getting some better spec ones from time to time now which is nice to see.
Gone. In five minutes. But that means someone probably just abandoned an order.

So Lucid is basically pulling forward deliveries into Q3. Good for them.
 
It’s kind of dumb that they can’t deliver mine straight from Chicago to Pittsburgh rather than having it go 12 hours east from Chicago to VA and then backtrack 4 hours west to me 😅
Maybe my SA is reading this thread because she just texted to tell me it’s being shipped straight to me 😂
 
Another sweet one. Also to Tysons…
 
Another sweet one. Also to Tysons…
Are you saying at Tyson’s because that’s the $0 shipping option? I see that too because it’s the closest to my zip code, but if I change my zip code to someplace else, I can get it to show $0 for a different location.

(Couldn’t tell exactly which car you’re referring to)
 
Are you saying at Tyson’s because that’s the $0 shipping option? I see that too because it’s the closest to my zip code, but if I change my zip code to someplace else, I can get it to show $0 for a different location.

(Couldn’t tell exactly which car you’re referring to)
It depends on the distance. There were some slated for Los Angeles that I could also get in Costa Mesa, CA for $0 but the San Francisco ones are $1000 and any other location is $2000 delivery fee to Costa Mesa for me.
 
It depends on the distance. There were some slated for Los Angeles that I could also get in Costa Mesa, CA for $0 but the San Francisco ones are $1000 and any other location is $2000 delivery fee to Costa Mesa for me.
Yeah makes sense. I think my point was just that unless it lists a specific location on the main listing page, we can’t tell exactly where the car is just by $0 delivery options

Also, the car I grabbed yesterday said available in two weeks and apparently I’m getting it this Friday 😳
 
Back
Top