Gravity software updates

Key fob update, aye! We'll see about the car, but sounds promising
 
Fob update confirmed
 

Attachments

  • 5067108c-0427-4a11-8b3d-e4e346a9332d.webp
    5067108c-0427-4a11-8b3d-e4e346a9332d.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 345
the deets on 3.4
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3500.webp
    IMG_3500.webp
    261.9 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_3501.webp
    IMG_3501.webp
    262.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_3502.webp
    IMG_3502.webp
    224 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_3503.webp
    IMG_3503.webp
    197.6 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_3504.webp
    IMG_3504.webp
    176.4 KB · Views: 240
WOW! That's a lot!!!! And the last bit about it taking a few WEEKS to roll out and 3 hours to install! Everyone should note to kick this one offcovernight or when you aren't going anywhere in your Gravity for a while...I am ecstatic to see all the fixes inbound! Hopefully this should resolve a lot of the issues and they can get back to releasing new features on next update.
 
Last edited:
Or Apple CarPlay but very very positive. Does make sense to focus on improving bugs before rolling out anything new.
 
I wish [Move Front Row Forward (while unfolded): double press] also worked with folded 2nd row. It would help with unfolding since 1st row is often too close and 2nd row is sitting it with headrest. But nice to have some new functions.

Also didn't say anything about car getting into Guest profile after using phone app to precondition the car (or other things). But I'm not sure how common this issue is.
 
Employees and beta testers only for now??? How do I sign up as a beta tester? I thought I already did by purchasing Gravity
Remind me of when they "delivered" gravity in 2024
 
Finally, Live-View while charging.
 
I wonder if it will be like Tesla where you can see around you while driving (above the current 15 mph cutoff or whatever the mph is).
 
Was hoping for PAAK especially since you only get one key fob with a 6 figure car and the vehicle is always offline when you need to remotely lock/unlock it.
It’s good exercise trying to put your kid in the car having to run around to the drivers side first to unlock the car with the card, then running around to the rear passenger side to open the door and buckle the kid in. Then reversing the process when you get to your destination. 😅
 
Was hoping for PAAK especially since you only get one key fob with a 6 figure car and the vehicle is always offline when you need to remotely lock/unlock it.
It’s good exercise trying to put your kid in the car having to run around to the drivers side first to unlock the car with the card, then running around to the rear passenger side to open the door and buckle the kid in. Then reversing the process when you get to your destination. 😅
Could be wrong but based on @Nick.Twork’s post on Facebook a few weeks back, I get the impression it’s not coming anytime soon.
 
Could be wrong but based on @Nick.Twork’s post on Facebook a few weeks back, I get the impression it’s not coming anytime soon.
What did he say, if you don’t mind repeating? I don’t recall seeing that post. Thanks.
 
Could be wrong but based on @Nick.Twork’s post on Facebook a few weeks back, I get the impression it’s not coming anytime soon.
That’s what I figured. I’ve had the Gravity for less than a week and I’m not the primary driver so it’s not a daily issue for me. But not giving two key fobs with a 6 figure car still boggles my mind.
 
What did he say, if you don’t mind repeating? I don’t recall seeing that post. Thanks.
Something about them working with the vendor still
 
  • Like
Reactions: RL8
This update covers all of my bug issues including a whole page of HVAC improvements, which has been one of biggest issues. Not a big deal for me on the slow roll out as I will be out of country for most of February, so hopefully when I get back it will be rolled out to me and reviews here will be saying that this has fixed everything wrong with Gravity and it is now a perfect vehicle.
 
Back
Top