Gravity software updates

Agree with PAAK being the most in demand. But if your vehicle is always offline PAAK might not be useful.
Yeah, that's part of why I think a focus on bug fixing is what Lucid needs from (at least) the next update. Adding a feature that isn't reliable because of bugs going unaddressed isn't likely to make a lot of people happy.
 
I would expect we want PAAK at least with BLE (Bluetooth) directly between the phone and the car, independent of any online connection.
Ideally even with UWB - but even BLE worked very well with my Model Y.
 
Yeah, I'm getting the car is always offline when it's not connected to my home's WiFi now....
This has happened twice to me and customer service helped me fix it. Try a hard reset and then connect car to your phones hotspot for several minutes. It should show as online while connected to your hotspot. Then turn off WiFi in the car and see if it stays online. Has worked for me twice
 
Yeah, I'm getting the car is always offline when it's not connected to my home's WiFi now....
Hopefully they fix it in the upcoming release but for now, if you turn wifi off, it should stay online. I did that several weeks ago and I’m always showing online.
 
Here's to hoping they tell us what bugs are fixed rather than us just blindly testing our cars issues to see if they were addressed. Anyone still sending bugs to the swfeedback email?
 
Regularly sending emails to [email protected]. The more data they get, the better they'll be able to prioritize fixes and provide the right fixes, IMO.
Just got an auto response from SW. While I know it's a robot it feels better knowing that the new software team may have a better grasp on user experience.
 
Someone in FB group posted they received 3.4.0 last night, did anyone here received it?

With this many updates, it seems too good to be true 😉
1769621736540.webp
 
we sure this wasn't a joke/fake? lol
 
Wow! Yeah unfortunately that list does look too good to be true lol but what I want to see at the freaking top of that list is “guaranteed no more key fob not detected” alerts/issues.
 
What is the Tesla logo doing on the top left of the photo?
 
And I would've expected to see some folks complaining about delivery being held up for a new SW drop too as we usually do
 
Back
Top