Gravity software updates

I think the issue is that the car won't remember what you set it to (creep or hold) next time you get in to drive and always defaults back to "hold"
 
I finally had some time to poke around more in the Home Assistant Lucid integration I set up a while back (thanks @borski !). I noticed one of the things it tracks is the "Update download status" so I was looking and noticed that there were a couple things listed under the activity section on the 18th and 20th showing a download complete and "became unavailable" activity. The 18th just had the complete and the 20th showed both. It's the only activity logged since I installed the integration when I got the Gravity on 12/19.

Is anyone else running HA with the Lucid integration and notice a weird download and then no update? Or is this something that just happens from time to time and it's only the first since I got my Gravity?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-27 114223.webp
    Screenshot 2026-01-27 114223.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 114
Four days left in January…do we think Lucid going to make the end of January update come true? Hopefully each day it’s not here is another day of added robustness…
 
Four days left in January…do we think Lucid going to make the end of January update come true? Hopefully each day it’s not here is another day of added robustness…
I hear Thursday is a good day.
 
Let's start a pool. Winner gets a Robustness badge for their profile😂.

I'll take Wednesday at 0906 PST
 
Hoping for Thursday, around 1pm PT. Let’s hope the new software team members had enough time to get up to speed ( if any were hired by now). Big hopes for the new team, lots of work
 
Dropped off my car early today for servicing at the San Jose location. The staff who walked me through the process mentioned about the update and offered to talk through all the changes that were coming in that update. I was in such a rush to get to a meeting at work so had to decline. Only thing I managed to ask was if CarPlay was part of the update and was told No. But sounds like the update will be here anytime soon.
 
Dropped off my car early today for servicing at the San Jose location. The staff who walked me through the process mentioned about the update and offered to talk through all the changes that were coming in that update. I was in such a rush to get to a meeting at work so had to decline. Only thing I managed to ask was if CarPlay was part of the update and was told No. But sounds like the update will be here anytime soon.
Yes, same for me today when I dropped my car off at the SC. They were informed to expect it on the 30th and it was bug fixing, no new features. So I guess I am gonna have to keep looking at the traffic lights to know when it turns green because the car is not gonna tell me 🙂
 
Wednesday 7am PT for sure.
 
Won’t it be Friday around 5pm so they can nope out for the weekend after? Didn’t that happen with a few updates already?
 
Yes, same for me today when I dropped my car off at the SC. They were informed to expect it on the 30th and it was bug fixing, no new features. So I guess I am gonna have to keep looking at the traffic lights to know when it turns green because the car is not gonna tell me 🙂
Seems like focusing entirely on bug fixing would go a long way towards improving owner satisfaction. Of all the missing features that have been discussed, it seems like only PAAK is in really high demand compared to the bugs annoying people.
 
Seems like focusing entirely on bug fixing would go a long way towards improving owner satisfaction. Of all the missing features that have been discussed, it seems like only PAAK is in really high demand compared to the bugs annoying people.
Agree with PAAK being the most in demand. But if your vehicle is always offline PAAK might not be useful.
 
Back
Top