If ilit doesn't fix itself, try switching to metric and then switching back.This is what I was thinking as well. Didn't have enough data points (or track them closely enough) to actually see if the conversion worked though. They both did say mph however.
Hopefully, it'll be fixed when I drive it tomorrow after resetting it and making it sit and think about what it had done.
Did you go to the settings menu under video recording and format the stick? Dumb question but you’re putting it in the USB port in the glovebox correct?Has anyone gotten the USB to work yet for drive recorder? Their FAQ says it should tell you if the drive isn’t compatible. In my case it’s not saying anything but I can see power to the drive since it has a solid light.
So I was actually initially trying an ssd lol. I don’t think it was receiving enough power even though it was lighting up. I then tried a usb stick and it worked!Did you go to the settings menu under video recording and format the stick? Dumb question but you’re putting it in the USB port in the glovebox correct?
You in an area with good cell coverage?Live View on my mobile app doesn’t work. Seems to error out each time I try to load any of the cameras.
WiFi in my garage. Perhaps maybe something on my network is blocking it. I’ll try it again outside of home to see if it’s truly that.You in an area with good cell coverage?
@HC_79 i bought a sandisk usb 2.0 with higher read and write rates than recommended. But these are the messages I’m gettingDid you go to the settings menu under video recording and format the stick? Dumb question but you’re putting it in the USB port in the glovebox correct?


Yes. Also, eject and insert and reformat. It took me a try or two but it worked; I used a 256GB USB3 stick.@HC_79 i bought a sandisk usb 2.0 with higher read and write rates than recommended. But these are the messages I’m getting
Please recommend a usb drive that would work flawlessly. Can we use USB 3.0?
View attachment 32505View attachment 32506
I used this one@HC_79 i bought a sandisk usb 2.0 with higher read and write rates than recommended. But these are the messages I’m getting
Please recommend a usb drive that would work flawlessly. Can we use USB 3.0?
View attachment 32505View attachment 32506
Not sure if it works on WiFi. Make sure you’ve got a strong cell signalWiFi in my garage. Perhaps maybe something on my network is blocking it. I’ll try it again outside of home to see if it’s truly that.
That’s exactly the one I used. Thanks for your suggestion @borski will try and see.
I used one of these: https://a.co/d/3kzPp0kThat’s exactly the one I used. Thanks for your suggestion @borski will try and see.
I don’t think it works with WiFi. Halo secure has been working good at my office more than 90% time but not in my garage.
Not sure what an Android box is, but I’ve used regular usb c cables up front to charge my laptops (Apple and Dell) and a power bank (odd, yes). All have been super smooth.Probably on a similar note, but what, if any USB-C cables work on connecting to anything other than charging phones on the front USB-Cs for the gravity. I've tried so many cables and connect to anything like a Android box or anything for that matter
Not sure what an Android box is, but I’ve used regular usb c cables up front to charge my laptops (Apple and Dell) and a power bank (odd, yes). All have been super smooth.
The USB C ports in front of car have 100W each for output. Easily charge my laptops. Even with the 45w in second row, they charge, just slower. I just use usb c to usb c and they’re fine. One reason I was willing to not have the power package. I have an inverter in case I do need to plug something in. I realize wouldn’t work for a fridge but will for most things.Amazon.com: Wireless CarPlay Adapter CarlinKit 3 in 1 Ai Box Only for Wired CarPlay Touch Screen Cars, Support Android 13.0 System Wireless CarPlay Android Auto YouTube Netflix GPS+Glonass - CPC200-Tbox LED : Electronics
Buy Wireless CarPlay Adapter CarlinKit 3 in 1 Ai Box Only for Wired CarPlay Touch Screen Cars, Support Android 13.0 System Wireless CarPlay Android Auto YouTube Netflix GPS+Glonass - CPC200-Tbox LED: In-Dash Navigation - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchaseswww.amazon.com
This product in particular that used to perfectly connect via either the USB A or C in my 2022 Lucid Air seems to not even power itself on in the Gravity. Also how are you able to charge laptops etc with USB-C cables? Do you use an adapter? Don't you need to connect to the power outlets with the power package of course?
It worked perfectly. Thank you @borskiI used one of these: https://a.co/d/3kzPp0k