Gravity pictures LEAKED early!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admins will delete all posts. Don't even try before the official reveal.

• Hmm
Reactions: DBV
Why would they do it?

I have obtained permission from the mods to share it, here is a google drive folder:

They tried to keep it down but it is all over reddit and X anyways, which is why I am allowed.

It is on X too, so not sure how leaked they are now. Love how Lucid raised the Driver’s infotainment display, so it is slightly above the steering wheel now and will make it much easier to see, while keeping your eyes on the road. That was a great idea and hope they do that to the Lucid Air some day.

It is on X too, so not sure how leaked they are now. Love how Lucid raised the Driver’s infotainment display, so it is slightly above the steering wheel now and will make it much easier to see, while keeping your eyes on the road. That was a great idea and hope they do that to the Lucid Air some day.
Yes, I also believe that is the reason for the squared off steering wheel. Visibility is so much better, its like Yoke 2.0(fixed version)!(similar to cybertruck)

Reminds me of the lincoln nautilus.. did they break into the lucid factory?

• Love
Reactions: DBV
Admins will delete all posts. Don't even try before the official reveal.
The pictures did catch the moderator team by surprise. The forum enjoys a very good relationship with Lucid and we want to maintain that so we try to look out for what is best for owners, perspective owners and Lucid. Hence, the leaked photos were originally deleted. Once we realized that the pictures were widely distributed on other platforms, there is no reason to delete them here. We should let our members enjoy the discussion.

Please enjoy and sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back