Gravity new owner experiences

iloveyou

Member

Joined
Mar 19, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
49
4 days owner with 170 miles drive was so great so far. No outstanding bugs to impact your daily drive, the 3.5.1 software is great! around 3.5 mile/ kwh is over my expectations, maybe the temperature is mild in new england recently.
 
4 days owner with 170 miles drive was so great so far. No outstanding bugs to impact your daily drive, the 3.5.1 software is great! around 3.5 mile/ kwh is over my expectations, maybe the temperature is mild in new england recently.
Not cool to come here as a newbie and rub your 3.5 m/kwh on our faces... shame on you! 🙂
 
It’s almost like negative reports are overindexed in online forums or something

Weird
 
I am 10 days into my new Gravity and all roses so far. I ordered an Iridium silver 15 months ago. Once I redirected to another color, the process went very smoothly - a little rushed at the delivery center, but not a problem since I had an Air touring for the past 3 years. One minor nit - thy have not yet enabled a phone app key to the car, so I have to get used to carrying a fob with me.
 
We received our Gravity on Sunday. The sales->delivery process was painful, and the hand-over could have been a bit better, but the car, itself, is wonderful. Worth the wait!
Yep - dealing with BofA was hugely painful as a self-employed person. The obtuse requests they made were frustrating... I finally said to hell with this, I'll just buy it outright, and then they came back the next day and said your lease application is approved. I know I would actually have come out ahead by paying for it in full, but I've never leased before and thought I'd give it a try. Might make trade in easier or who knows what I'll be feeling like in 39 months!
Like you- the car is wonderful!
 
Back
Top