- Joined
- Nov 18, 2022
- Messages
- 1,614
- Reaction score
- 1,340
- Cars
- Lucid Air Grand Touring
Reflecting on Kyle Connor's Gravity 5,000 mile video and SoS's testing of Gravity's range/efficiency, I am wondering is there a repository of owners' real-live efficiency data on how the Gravity is doing. I believe the EPA rating is ~3.6-3.7 mi/kWh.
In the early days of the Lucid Air, I remember a thread where owners posted their realized range and efficiency. I understand there is this "3,000 mile break-in period" rule-of-thumb. By now, I think there are many Gravities that are well over this 3,000 mile break-in period.
What are people experiencing?
In the early days of the Lucid Air, I remember a thread where owners posted their realized range and efficiency. I understand there is this "3,000 mile break-in period" rule-of-thumb. By now, I think there are many Gravities that are well over this 3,000 mile break-in period.
What are people experiencing?