I ordered originally late March, converted to DE in April, built being preprared for delivery but as of yesterday no software status in dashboard.Yep, still confirmed but i was wrong on date - should have been April 9 for the order.
I ordered originally late March, converted to DE in April, built being preprared for delivery but as of yesterday no software status in dashboard.Yep, still confirmed but i was wrong on date - should have been April 9 for the order.
So I ordered end of June and switched to DE early July, and was told that I was batched for some time in early October (so expect ~4–6 weeks for delivery from then). I'm taking an orphaned DE, though, so hopefully that car becomes available for someone else then.Anyone else out there still waiting on their DE delivery? If so, just curious, what's your current status and what was your order date?
Are you sure it was a DE? We had a black, Tahoe loaded GGT that was delivered to Tysons last week and then we deferred delivery as it’s our second and my wife wants no bugs. Could’ve been “ours” but I think they placed it the same day we deferred.Hang in there guy. I didn’t receive any info on my car going into production, what the vin was to be, or that it was shipping. I asked my SA to check and he gave me the news. Just FYI there was an orphaned DE there (black, Tahoe, not sure of tires). Good luck.
I ended up leasing, more to hedge against Lucid and the Gravity's issues. I'm thinking about buying out my lease in a year's time if things work out.Trying to decide if I should buy or lease.
No way to know for sure but just wondering what the statistics is for this group.
From what I can recall, 3 buy, 1 lease, out of 4 posters.
if you do buy out at 1 yr, how does that affect the 7.5k credit, and what additional cost incurred vs. outright purchase from the beginning?I ended up leasing, more to hedge against Lucid and the Gravity's issues. I'm thinking about buying out my lease in a year's time if things work out.
My SA said that there wouldn't be any early prepayment penalties, but it's something that I'd rather check myself than just take his word for it for now.if you do buy out at 1 yr, how does that affect the 7.5k credit, and what additional cost incurred vs. outright purchase from the beginning?