Gravity accessories slowly appearing

Thanks @msaunders9430 , very interesting approach. I appreciate your sharing this idea and certainly worth giving it a try. Thx!
Honestly doesn't look that good, but functional. I'm planning to play with it some more; improve the fit.
 
Question: Do these foam sections move along with the second row seats when they slide up & back to allow 3rd row access?
I haven't tried that yet. So far, I've just inclined the seats to allow third row access, not sliding with the motor. I'll try tomorrow.

Attaching them with velcro would probably help during the slide, but reaching in to secure to velcro could be tricky in finding the attachment points.
 
IMG_4055.webp

Finalized version of the center console! Next stop a solution for the glove compartment.
 
Anyone have any suggestions for oversized Thermoflask holder for center console or cupholder that clips on to something?
 
So I got this and tried to fit it in the center console, but had to return it as the sides were too high for the top tray to slide back enough to expose the cup holders.
I didn’t have a problem sliding back the cup holders. I did have to work the tray a little bit so that it was sitting on the rib in the bottom of the center console.
 
I didn’t have a problem sliding back the cup holders. I did have to work the tray a little bit so that it was sitting on the rib in the bottom of the center console.
I noticed the rib as well and tried my damned hardest to get it to fit, but still couldn't get it to slide through completely to fully expose the cup holders near the top of the tray.
 
I just bought this organizer for the Gravity sub-trunk:

Here's how it looks/fits:
TrunkOrg1.webp


TrunkOrg2.webp


The cooler cube is removable. The height is such that the lid can close, although there is probably like ¼" of compression happening on the cooler lid. For $25 sure seems worth a try to see how long it lasts. Our big use case is for groceries - put the bags in the bins on the right, bring the cooler into the store for the cold/frozen stuff. And there are pockets on the right for odds and ends.
I keep the charging adapters and cables in the frunk, so I can get to them easily even if the car is fully loaded.

Of course, this is for the 5-seat version. For the 7-seat version you'd either have fold this (it folds pretty flat even the cooler cube) or keep the seats up.
 
Finalized version of the center console! Next stop a solution for the glove compartment.
These look amazing. If you are willing to, could you please share the files? I would love to print my own.
I have been searching the various sites for any Lucid Gravity related 3D projects but there is nothing yet. Trying to find a good solution for storing sunglasses and other miscellany.
I had purchased an amazing 3D printed trash can and flocked accessory tray for the center console of my Model 3 (and then moved to my Y) almost 8 years ago and have been using them daily. Now that I have the Gravity (and a 3D printer) time to try to find new solutions.
 
any accessories available for the gravity you guys would recommend?

​

 
any accessories available for the gravity you guys would recommend?

​

I have only the Frunk seats for now, mainly because i like how it folds up the front to hold more stuff in an organized way. And then when weather gets better to sit on and use with power accessories like a cooler.
 
I received my Leather Brut leather keyfob covers today! They look good, and fit snug. One caveat (that I didn't think of at the time I ordered them) is that having covers will make it harder to replace batteries when they inevitably run out; ah wells.
IMG_5589.webp
 
These look amazing. If you are willing to, could you please share the files? I would love to print my own.
I have been searching the various sites for any Lucid Gravity related 3D projects but there is nothing yet. Trying to find a good solution for storing sunglasses and other miscellany.
I had purchased an amazing 3D printed trash can and flocked accessory tray for the center console of my Model 3 (and then moved to my Y) almost 8 years ago and have been using them daily. Now that I have the Gravity (and a 3D printer) time to try to find new solutions.
Ya just dm me your email and I can send you all the files I have.
 
Twraps doesn’t have the matte screen protectors for the Gravity yet, so I had the 3 LCDs done when my wrap guy applied the PPF to the outside of the car. It was a huge improvement in reducing the glare. And best of all, no fingerprints! It turned out better than I expected.

Pic 1: before PPF
IMG_0355.webp
Pics 2, 3, 4: after matte PPF
IMG_1596.webp
IMG_1597.webp
IMG_1599.webp
 
Back
Top