Gravity accessories slowly appearing

As long as they're wrapped/insulated to prevent arcing
You need scissors to open them, so just open the first one and store one at a time to have it ready for replacement in the fob. It fits perfectly.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8051.webp
    IMG_8051.webp
    793.9 KB · Views: 247
This fits perfectly. I did not even have to trim the lip. Not as good as the bento boxes we saw in the prototype, but it will work in the interim.
This is definitely a gravity. Extra batteries, Leatherman to pry open the key. Garage door opener. Usb cable that only charges.
 
This is definitely a gravity. Extra batteries, Leatherman to pry open the key. Garage door opener. Usb cable that only charges.
You are too funny! Ever do standup?
 
You need scissors to open them, so just open the first one and store one at a time to have it ready for replacement in the fob. It fits perfectly.
I was initially poking fun at Gravity fob battery hunger (reportedly needing a PEZ dispenser full of CR2450's at the ready!) but if the battery fits...
You could even put two in there if you stored them back to back
 
Since they seem to have removed the roof rack from the store, and because there aren’t enough pics of Gravity in the snow, here’s one of my Gravity at the slopes. That’s a Kuat Switch 6 on top, not the fat cat. I prefer the switch 6 as it folds to lower resistance when not in use. Usually have more there but decided to take the pic after we unloaded most of the skis and boards! 😆

Also, Kuat is under $300 versus the more expensive and far more annoying to install Yakima fat cat evo…

P.S. - for those following my window saga, if you zoom in closely on driver side rear window, you will see you it’s not closing fully toward the back. That actuator has been replaced twice already. I am not touching that window now until we get home and then will see what’s up with it…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0074.webp
    IMG_0074.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Since they seem to have removed the roof rack from the store, and because there aren’t enough pics of Gravity in the snow, here’s one of my Gravity at the slopes. That’s a Kuat Switch 6 on top, not the fat cat. I prefer the switch 6 as it folds to lower resistance when not in use. Usually have more there but decided to take the pic after we unloaded most of the skis and boards! 😆

The roof cross bars are back on the store, just out of stock at the moment.
 
Could I get a copy of what you have? Now that I have my Gravity I'm starting to look at making some bins for the center (and maybe a divider system for the glovebox) but if you already have some that'd be awesome!
Ya, dm your email and I can email the base grid files to you. You’re going to have to design your own bins unless you want my exact setup. The notches in the gravity center console make it a bit of a hassle but once you know what to do it works out great.
 
Since they seem to have removed the roof rack from the store, and because there aren’t enough pics of Gravity in the snow, here’s one of my Gravity at the slopes. That’s a Kuat Switch 6 on top, not the fat cat. I prefer the switch 6 as it folds to lower resistance when not in use. Usually have more there but decided to take the pic after we unloaded most of the skis and boards! 😆

Also, Kuat is under $300 versus the more expensive and far more annoying to install Yakima fat cat evo…

P.S. - for those following my window saga, if you zoom in closely on driver side rear window, you will see you it’s not closing fully toward the back. That actuator has been replaced twice already. I am not touching that window now until we get home and then will see what’s up with it…
Nice rack...lol!

How are you finding those Michelins Pilot Sport's in the snow?
 
Last edited:
Nice rack...lol!

How are you finding those Michelins Pilot Sport's in the snow?
They’ve been great, actually. I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
 
I did another DIY Gravity accessory today.
Kinda crude and may not work for some, but I think it will work for me the few times I might need it.
@DKD-CvilleVA this might be of interest to you as well, since I recall you mentioning the need to keep items from rolling under the second row seats.

Covers to keep items from rolling under the second row seats from the rear.
Foam pipe insulation cut into three sections. Purchased at Home Depot.
At first I considered cutting one piece to cover the lower part of the floor instead of the area under the seats.
That took up floor space that I might need and exposed the insulation piece to contact by items landing on top of it and moving them since I couldn't secure the piece in place.
I also wanted something that could be removed and doesn't go too far under the seats because there are air vents under the seats that you probably don't want to block.

Once the three pieces were cut, I considered using velcro to secure them, but figured that would make installation and removal more tricky when reaching in from a passenger door.
I basically install the pieces by using the lever on the side of the seat to incline the seat and then reach in with the center and side pieces.
Stuff them into place, then go to the other passenger side and door the same for the third section.
Velcro might allow the sections to stay in place if you decide to move the seats forward or back.
I will determine the second row position before installing the covers.

Cost of all $3.28 plus tax.
The two side sections are cut to 19.5 cm and the center section is cut to 9.5 cm.
Trim them according to the fit you desire.
I have mine kinda bowed out.
I store the pieces in the rear cargo stowaway area.

secondrowcovers1.webp


secondrowcovers2.webp
 
Question: Do these foam sections move along with the second row seats when they slide up & back to allow 3rd row access?
 
This fits perfectly. I did not even have to trim the lip. Not as good as the bento boxes we saw in the prototype, but it will work in the interim.
So I got this and tried to fit it in the center console, but had to return it as the sides were too high for the top tray to slide back enough to expose the cup holders.
 
Back
Top