- Joined
- May 19, 2025
- Messages
- 857
- Reaction score
- 963
- Location
- Santa Cruz
- Cars
- Outback; Q5; Taycan; GGT
As long as they're wrapped/insulated to prevent arcingBrilliant idea!!!
As long as they're wrapped/insulated to prevent arcingBrilliant idea!!!
You need scissors to open them, so just open the first one and store one at a time to have it ready for replacement in the fob. It fits perfectly.As long as they're wrapped/insulated to prevent arcing
This is definitely a gravity. Extra batteries, Leatherman to pry open the key. Garage door opener. Usb cable that only charges.This fits perfectly. I did not even have to trim the lip. Not as good as the bento boxes we saw in the prototype, but it will work in the interim.
You are too funny! Ever do standup?This is definitely a gravity. Extra batteries, Leatherman to pry open the key. Garage door opener. Usb cable that only charges.
I was initially poking fun at Gravity fob battery hunger (reportedly needing a PEZ dispenser full of CR2450's at the ready!) but if the battery fits...You need scissors to open them, so just open the first one and store one at a time to have it ready for replacement in the fob. It fits perfectly.
Since they seem to have removed the roof rack from the store, and because there aren’t enough pics of Gravity in the snow, here’s one of my Gravity at the slopes. That’s a Kuat Switch 6 on top, not the fat cat. I prefer the switch 6 as it folds to lower resistance when not in use. Usually have more there but decided to take the pic after we unloaded most of the skis and boards!![]()
isn't everyone hoarding U.S. pennies at this point for their eventual return?A coin dispenser in 2025?
Maybe, but that coin dispenser holds nickels, dimes and quarters only.isn't everyone hoarding U.S. pennies at this point for their eventual return?![]()
Ya, dm your email and I can email the base grid files to you. You’re going to have to design your own bins unless you want my exact setup. The notches in the gravity center console make it a bit of a hassle but once you know what to do it works out great.Could I get a copy of what you have? Now that I have my Gravity I'm starting to look at making some bins for the center (and maybe a divider system for the glovebox) but if you already have some that'd be awesome!
Nice rack...lol!Since they seem to have removed the roof rack from the store, and because there aren’t enough pics of Gravity in the snow, here’s one of my Gravity at the slopes. That’s a Kuat Switch 6 on top, not the fat cat. I prefer the switch 6 as it folds to lower resistance when not in use. Usually have more there but decided to take the pic after we unloaded most of the skis and boards!
Also, Kuat is under $300 versus the more expensive and far more annoying to install Yakima fat cat evo…
P.S. - for those following my window saga, if you zoom in closely on driver side rear window, you will see you it’s not closing fully toward the back. That actuator has been replaced twice already. I am not touching that window now until we get home and then will see what’s up with it…
nice...can you share the dimensions and perhaps the link to get one?
They’ve been great, actually. I’ve been pleasantly surprised.Nice rack...lol!
How are you finding those Michelins Pilot Sport's in the snow?
So I got this and tried to fit it in the center console, but had to return it as the sides were too high for the top tray to slide back enough to expose the cup holders.This fits perfectly. I did not even have to trim the lip. Not as good as the bento boxes we saw in the prototype, but it will work in the interim.