Gravity 3.3.8 Released

Confirming the Android update worked as well.

For some reason it really needed the location to be set to be always granted rather than when the app is open which shouldn't be necessary but I can flick that back off now. It also wanted the nearby permission. Took a few tries to see the fob but eventually it confirmed I already have the latest update.
 

Attachments

  • 90692.webp
    90692.webp
    26 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20251029-131627.webp
    Screenshot_20251029-131627.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 99
Hey this update is specifically for me because every time I charge at the L2 Chargepoint at work I was getting rear steering error and headlight error. Both of which were false, but were reproducible. Thanks Lucid….until you pulled it haha.
 
So, I've driven my car a few more times today while running errands...I do think the black screen issue is a *a bit* better. Not 100% resolved but a few times today the screen has come on fairly quickly (by the time I sit in the seat and fasten the seatbelt, it's working). It still has some instances where it takes up to about 15 seconds...but at least it's not doing that EVERY time now. Baby steps. Also, I haven't seen any erroneous "no keyfob detected" messages pop up either with the new keyfob firmware + 3.3.8. Have we finally turned the corner on software issues?
 
Are they release this in batches ? My Car and app showing software is up to date with 3.3.5
 
I honestly thought the OP was joking when he posted about the Key Fob update being pushed from the mobile app to the key! I just updated the mobile app which, miraculously solved my weeks long 'Vehicle is Offline' issue, and have now updated my key as well. How simple was that?! So cool. Should have lead with this vs. "Come to a service center to have your key updated, but don't forget to call first..." messaging.

IMG_0118.webp


IMG_0119.webp
 
I think they accidentally sent the update before the app update. They’ve released an app update a day or more before the other car OTAs. I know it won’t always be like that, but maybe that’s why they pulled/slowed the OTA for the car. We shall see.

My L2 charging is already robust and blacksreens aren’t really an issue, so I don’t mind the wait.
 
I honestly thought the OP was joking when he posted about the Key Fob update being pushed from the mobile app to the key! I just updated the mobile app which, miraculously solved my weeks long 'Vehicle is Offline' issue, and have now updated my key as well. How simple was that?! So cool. Should have lead with this vs. "Come to a service center to have your key updated, but don't forget to call first..." messaging.

View attachment 33851

View attachment 33852
That's great to hear that it fixed the offline issue! I haven't driven since I updated the app yet, so hopefully tomorrow when I do, it'll be resolved for me too.
 
Keyfob update self-service was a very pleasant surprise, and I caught 3.3.8 update while it was up.
Not enough time to report on typical random issues improvements, but Custom Button Function menu is still not fixed and music app UI is still losing buttons. This time Next Track button has disappeared, before it was the Play/Pause button. Frunk still opens with hiccup on the first try, but normal on subsequent cycles.
Nothing critical, obviously, just reporting in case someone cares to collect data.
IMG_6161.webp
 
The FOB update is legit! Works well with my experience so far.
I installed an 'old dead' battery into the fob. Worked perfectly and did not chirp. The one I was running started to chirp. Your fob chirping is identification the battery is running low. As far as I know.
 
This is a hardware issue that requires a service visit.
Yep. I, too, am having the frunk issue. I lumped into a service visit that included troubleshooting my ‘Vehicle is Offline’ issue as well as having my Key Fob updated. Today’s app update fixed two of the three issues, so now I’m probably going to postpone the frunk service until I get a call that my replacement middle-row seats have arrived.
 
Keyfob update self-service was a very pleasant surprise, and I caught 3.3.8 update while it was up.
Not enough time to report on typical random issues improvements, but Custom Button Function menu is still not fixed and music app UI is still losing buttons. This time Next Track button has disappeared, before it was the Play/Pause button. Frunk still opens with hiccup on the first try, but normal on subsequent cycles.
Nothing critical, obviously, just reporting in case someone cares to collect data.
View attachment 33860
FYI I had the frunk issue too (always successful on second try), service center fixed it easily - said it was just a latch adjustment. It's been working flawlessly on first open since then for me.
 
This is a hardware issue that requires a service visit.
I had mine fixed when I picked up my car a few days ago. It took them more time to drive the car to the back of the service center and return it. They adjusted the stops on the frunk.
 
FYI I had the frunk issue too (always successful on second try), service center fixed it easily - said it was just a latch adjustment. It's been working flawlessly on first open since then for me.
Give it time on the frunk. Keep us posted on a couple days as to whether it is still flawless. I’ve had it fixed twice, same fix as yours, and eventually it went back to double opening issue.
 
Back
Top