Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

Technically this should be feasible if the Lucid app shows the location of the car.
Okay so I logged in to my Lucid App which never let me login before and behold, my car is is shown to be at 19901 W Peters Rd, Casa Grande. Not knowing where the lot is the flyovers its hard to pinpoint but here is a screenshot if someone knows the layout. It says it has 258mi of charge in it and the exterior is 95 degrees, and the odometer reads 10mi. I am afraid to hit any buttons that might actually open the trunk, frunk, etc. 😀 BTW, it also says its alseep "Zzz".

Screenshot_20220722-005322_Lucid.jpg

Last edited:
Well I spoke too soon, I guess you get one peek (probably a bug in the app). Once I left the app and came back no more detailed data (I was trying to get it to refresh). All I get now is a Welcome page saying "Your Lucid Air will arrive soon." with a nice generic picture of my selected white color. See below, picture is cropped at the top to remove my name.

Screenshot_20220722-011356_Lucid.jpg

How did you get the password?
It was the same password I have for my LucidMotors web account. And I tried signing out and logging back in and behold, you get to peek again. The data still did not refresh but maybe the car has to wake up to refresh the data, who knows. I will try again in the morning. 😀

Last edited:
It was the same password I have for my LucidMotors web account. And I tried signing out and logging back in and behold, you get to peek again. The data still did not refresh but maybe the car has to wake up to refresh the data, who knows. I will try again in the morning. 😀
Thank you and it also worked for me.

You only get more details after the car is ready to be delivered.
We both received the same email to apply for financing on the same day so I thought ours may be about the same stage.

Okay so I logged in to my Lucid App which never let me login before and behold, my car is is shown to be at 19901 W Peters Rd, Casa Grande. Not knowing where the lot is the flyovers its hard to pinpoint but here is a screenshot if someone knows the layout. It says it has 258mi of charge in it and the exterior is 95 degrees, and the odometer reads 10mi. I am afraid to hit any buttons that might actually open the trunk, frunk, etc. 😀 BTW, it also says its alseep "Zzz".

View attachment 3601
That’s cool! Pre delivery, mine never gave car location. But, it did allow me to log in like this. When I would get the “Your Lucid will Arrive Soon” I could still access all the car data via my Apple Watch app. It was neat to see it charge and show info. So maybe try that if you have another connected device. Ironically, I haven’t used the watch app since I received the car.

That’s cool! Pre delivery, mine never gave car location. But, it did allow me to log in like this. When I would get the “Your Lucid will Arrive Soon” I could still access all the car data via my Apple Watch app. It was neat to see it charge and show info. So maybe try that if you have another connected device. Ironically, I haven’t used the watch app since I received the car.
I could never see any car details until I was at the service center upon delivery.

'It is my understanding cars are moving Riviera Beach expecting a few delivers in the next few days....a bird told me or was it smoke signals not sure which one......should be driving my gt in a week looking foward any local South Florida owners who would d like to share a glass by the sea let use know we can celebrate our new adventure.....also still looking for a good ppf shop recommendation...

You only get more details after the car is ready to be delivered.
Then mine must be ready as it shows mine at the Service Center but haven't been contacted yet for payment

'It is my understanding cars are moving Riviera Beach expecting a few delivers in the next few days....a bird told me or was it smoke signals not sure which one......should be driving my gt in a week looking foward any local South Florida owners who would d like to share a glass by the sea let use know we can celebrate our new adventure.....also still looking for a good ppf shop recommendation...
I would like that, but it will have to wait until the car arrives in September or October or November.

Back