The traditional Google Assistant (non-conversational) has been updated to Gemini (conversational). So now you can talk to Vega (the assistant voice I chose) while driving.
That will be my digital assistant until Lucid improves the native one.
I tried again to get Google Maps on Android Auto to do EV battery prediction for my Gravity. I see that "Battery Predictions" no longer has a check mark next to it when editing my vehicle type to Lucid Gravity. Only a slim handful of Lucid vehicle variants now display a check mark, including the 2023 Pure AWD and 2023 and 2025 Sapphire, but not 2024.
When I told Google Maps on my phone that I was driving a 2025 Sapphire, it showed a checkmark next to Battery Predictions. Then when I entered the car, Android Auto asked me to confirm that I was driving a Lucid Air. When I entered a faraway destination in Google Maps on the car's Android Auto screen, it showed all the stuff that the Google blog post explained - predicted SOC, automatic planning and selection of charging stops, etc.
So it appears that this does work for a very few odd, specific years/models of Lucid vehicles. Not at all for Gravity. I'm pretty sure I saw the checkmark when I configured Google Maps for my Gravity last week. but it didn't work. In general it seems like a Lucid vehicle configuration screwup at Google.