GGT with Tech Package Deliveries

Bdr100

Active Member

Joined
Apr 15, 2025
Messages
906
Reaction score
1,628
Cars
GGT, Merc E450 Conv
Starting a new thread here to try to track how production and deliveries of GGTs with Tech are progressing. Since a lot of the potential buys out there that either did not want or were willing to do without HUD in order to get their GGT earlier, I have a feeling that a major chunk of the 5 month or older orders still waiting for news on their orders are those who have been holding out for the Tech. What I am trying to do is get some idea of how Lucid is moving on delivering GGTs with HUD.

So what I am asking is for people to post if they have either gotten a GGT delivery or a firm “In Production” notice of their GGT - with Tech..

Something like: Ordered on 12/3/24, In production 8/22/25, Delivered 10/2/25

The hope is to be able to get a realistic idea of how Lucid is progressing with HUD optioned GGTs. I know that Lucid has ramped up and now has 3 shifts, but building 400 GGT per week means nothing if Lucid is only getting 20 HUDs per week to install.

Thanks for the info and hopefully some of us can get some more info beyond “Your order is in Pre-VIN” which I think means “I have no freaking idea, so I will tell you this to keep you calm for another week or two.”
 
Thanks for starting the thread. Not exactly what you are asking, but I ordered mine early March and I was informed that it's slotted for a 10/17 batch
 
We found an inventory vehicle online with Tech (and everything else) on Thursday night. I believe it is very close to going on a truck for delivery. The one we previously had in production did not have Tech.
 
Thanks for starting the thread. Not exactly what you are asking, but I ordered mine early March and I was informed that it's slotted for a 10/17 batch
Thanks, every data point helps. Since my order was late April, I might infer or hope that mine goes into production by late October to early November. More data points from others will help give us waiting on GGTs with Tech a better idea of build progress.
 
We found an inventory vehicle online with Tech (and everything else) on Thursday night. I believe it is very close to going on a truck for delivery. The one we previously had in production did not have Tech.
Yeah, I saw one just like my order but with the big wheels online available last week. Almost pulled the trigger but decided to be patient. It also had an extra $2000 delivery fee.
 
We found an inventory vehicle online with Tech (and everything else) on Thursday night. I believe it is very close to going on a truck for delivery. The one we previously had in production did not have Tech.

I saw a loaded Quantum Grey with Tech in inventory on Wednesday night and was very tempted by it. I tried to convince my wife, but we're sticking with our Lunar Titanium order (for now).
 
I saw a loaded Quantum Grey with Tech in inventory on Wednesday night and was very tempted by it. I tried to convince my wife, but we're sticking with our Lunar Titanium order (for now).
Yeah it is still there. Surprised it is still there but Quantum Grey is my least favorite color.
 
There are two listed online right now with tech packages. But without the Pro stereo speakers. Otherwise I would be tempted. I thought the tech packages were way off.
 
Full spec GGT with tech green, Ojai, mid sized wheels. Delivery this week
 
Yeah it is still there. Surprised it is still there but Quantum Grey is my least favorite color.

I see the one you're mentioning now. The one I was looking at on Wednesday night had a Purluxe Premium interior, which is our preference.
 
Full spec GGT with tech green, Ojai, mid sized wheels. Delivery this week
I don’t this that one has the tech packages, correct?

I’ve been noticing that the filter is a bit off. Earlier this week I would select tech packages and Gravity’s would show up without the tech package. They may have fixed that now.
 
Full spec GGT with tech green, Ojai, mid sized wheels. Delivery this week
So when did you place order? By full spec, I take it that includes Tech Package?
 
I saw a loaded Quantum Grey with Tech in inventory on Wednesday night and was very tempted by it. I tried to convince my wife, but we're sticking with our Lunar Titanium order (for now).
That was the one we got. I got my days screwed up and it was Wednesday not Thursday night. We are done switching unless a configuration with the specs of our very first order becomes available, which is unlikely to happen.
 
Stirring the pot here to see if we can get any responses of actual GGT with Tech Package going into production or delivery. I know that there are a number of early orders (Nov.-Dec 2024) that have been built but I believe I only have seen one post of a 2025 order going into production.

Remember by production I am talking about actually showing “In Production” on your dashboard and not an SA telling you that your GGT is in pre-VIN or pre-production.

Thanks
 
GGT with Tech delivered from Costa Mesa
Quantum (your least favorite color)
Ordered Available Inventory Factory Gated 09/29/2025 (completed production in 7 days)
Delivered 10/10/2025
20251010_140318.webp
 
GGT with Tech delivered from Costa Mesa
Quantum (your least favorite color)
Ordered Available Inventory Factory Gated 09/29/2025 (completed production in 7 days)
Delivered 10/10/2025View attachment 33386
I love quantum. Might be my favorite. Also like AG and LT. I love black but would never want it as it’s too hard to keep clean.
 
GGT with Tech delivered from Costa Mesa
Quantum (your least favorite color)
Ordered Available Inventory Factory Gated 09/29/2025 (completed production in 7 days)
Delivered 10/10/2025View attachment 33386
Thanks for the pic of the Quantum. It reaffirms our decision to take an inventory one with Tech. You had a very smooth process to delivery, relatively speaking.
 
GGT ordered 12/10/24; entered production queue on 8/1/25; entered production (and VIN generated) on 9/27/25; moved to “Preparing for Delivery” on 10/13/25. Sales rep emailed me on 10/11 that it was heading to King of Prussia for inspections and then it’ll make its way to NY for final delivery.

Specs - Grand Touring, Aurora Green, Stealth, Yosemite Purluxe, 20”/21” wheels; 7-passenger; DDPro, Surreal Sound Pro; Dynamic Handling; Tech Package; Comfort & Convenience Package; Towing Package.

Hopefully no issues found in inspections and I’ll be driving it in a week or so!
 
GGT ordered 12/10/24; entered production queue on 8/1/25; entered production (and VIN generated) on 9/27/25; moved to “Preparing for Delivery” on 10/13/25. Sales rep emailed me on 10/11 that it was heading to King of Prussia for inspections and then it’ll make its way to NY for final delivery.

Specs - Grand Touring, Aurora Green, Stealth, Yosemite Purluxe, 20”/21” wheels; 7-passenger; DDPro, Surreal Sound Pro; Dynamic Handling; Tech Package; Comfort & Convenience Package; Towing Package.

Hopefully no issues found in inspections and I’ll be driving it in a week or so!
Thanks for listing clear details of each step of process. Hopefully this means that us March, April order holders can look forward to our vehicles going into production soon.
 
Thanks for the pic of the Quantum. It reaffirms our decision to take an inventory one with Tech. You had a very smooth process to delivery, relatively speaking.
My purchase included a trade in, I provided all the requested documents & PII requested by the SA & they took care of everything - including the transfer of my existing plates.
I did walk-in utilizing the (10) page delivery checklist found here - https://lucidowners.com/threads/gravity-delivery-day-checklist.13097/post-299103, but of course did not have enough time to go over everything. However the DA indicated we can contact them within one week of delivery to add anything to the due bill - there was a minor 1" scratch on the rear driver trim that I will eventually schedule service for.
1760398087111.webp
 
Back
Top