Garage and gate opener

Does it have a learn button?
i don't think so. the model is SlideSmart DC 15. i downloaded the manual and searched for Learn and it doesn't seem like it has a learn button (+ my HOA guy said it doesn't have one).

my HOA guy tells me that Teslas are able to connect using existing remotes but Lucid cannot for some reason. I reached out to Lucid CSR and they said it needs to have a homelink functionality (which is not true from my experience).

i don't think so. the model is SlideSmart DC 15. i downloaded the manual and searched for Learn and it doesn't seem like it has a learn button (+ my HOA guy said it doesn't have one).

my HOA guy tells me that Teslas are able to connect using existing remotes but Lucid cannot for some reason. I reached out to Lucid CSR and they said it needs to have a homelink functionality (which is not true from my experience).
I was able to connect my AGT to my garage door and our community gate just with their respective remotes. I didn’t use any learn buttons, even though our garage opener has one.

Both are LiftMaster.

so i got a response from Lucid stating that this garage gate is compatible with Lucid. i'm not fully conviced yet. I'm going to install a new battery on my remote and try again. I read on Tesla forums that it took a guy 3mins before Tesla programmed his gates. maybe i should hold it longer.

> The garage gates is compatible with the Lucid. Our vehicle uses the same HomeLink that is found in a Tesla.

so i got a response from Lucid stating that this garage gate is compatible with Lucid. i'm not fully conviced yet. I'm going to install a new battery on my remote and try again. I read on Tesla forums that it took a guy 3mins before Tesla programmed his gates. maybe i should hold it longer.

> The garage gates is compatible with the Lucid. Our vehicle uses the same HomeLink that is found in a Tesla.
Finally I got it to work. I tried a different remote and Lucid recognized it within seconds!!

I was able to get my first g-door to mate -easy peezy. Second one would not take. Seems to "learn" code from remote (horn honk + light blink) but door won't budge. Oh well at least I have one door so I'm not locked out of the house.

Back