Full XPEL PPF Complete

LucidNY

Cars
Lucid Air GR
As posted in a previous thread, the Lucid Air GT was fully PPF'd a few weeks ago. The results came out great. The installer fully wrapped all the edges of the panels and you can't tell the car has PPF on it like you can with most installers who use pre-cut films. We actually had two cars done with this installer and are pleased with the results on both of them. The installer used was Exclusive Vinyl in Albertson, Long Island, NY.

www.exclusivevinyl.com

Here are some photos of the results:

IMG-0340.jpg

IMG-0341.jpg

WOW! Looks amazing! Mine goes in tomorrow.

Thank you for posting. Any outdoor shots? The interior lights are making it hard to see the paint/shininess

Check out the instagram link I posted. They did a little short on the install/final results. I will take some more pics later on (this is my father in law's car who agreed to PPF it after I got mine done :)). If you want anything specific, let me know.

Oh, they found some trim that had dents on them (I knew of one which we saw at delivery around the rear door window). The other one was the black trim at the top of the hood. The driver's door was also touching the fender (panel gap too small) and needs to be aligned (some paint rubbed off). Making a list of things like this for Lucid to take care of.

Some other things:
- Steering wheel rattles a lot when moving it (as the plastics flex). Quite annoying given how quiet this car is.
- Rear door did not open a couple days ago. The car kept thinking it was open and so chimed throughout the drive home. Neither interior or exterior door handle opened the door. It was just stuck in closed position while the car thought it was open. We did a software update and after the software update was done the door worked.
- The steering wheel seems to get stuck for a split second while driving and turning. Its a weird feeling and def feels like a bug.

IMG-0423.jpg

IMG-0424.jpg

IMG-0425.jpg

Oh, they found some trim that had dents on them (I knew of one which we saw at delivery around the rear door window). The other one was the black trim at the top of the hood. The driver's door was also touching the fender (panel gap too small) and needs to be aligned (some paint rubbed off). Making a list of things like this for Lucid to take care of.

Some other things:
- Steering wheel rattles a lot when moving it (as the plastics flex). Quite annoying given how quiet this car is.
- Rear door did not open a couple days ago. The car kept thinking it was open and so chimed throughout the drive home. Neither interior or exterior door handle opened the door. It was just stuck in closed position while the car thought it was open. We did a software update and after the software update was done the door worked.
- The steering wheel seems to get stuck for a split second while driving and turning. Its a weird feeling and def feels like a bug.

IMG-0423.jpg

IMG-0424.jpg

IMG-0425.jpg
Yeah, service will get these fixed up for you.

Check out the instagram link I posted. They did a little short on the install/final results. I will take some more pics later on (this is my father in law's car who agreed to PPF it after I got mine done :)). If you want anything specific, let me know.

Back