Front end ground clearance ?

You appear to have removed the air foils? Was that just temporary or did you remove them entirey?
as it relates to the silplo, how many sets did it take to complete?

Sorry to revive an old thread, but are people able to clear concrete stoppers? Running into this a lot and backing in isn’t always an option

Sorry to revive an old thread, but are people able to clear concrete stoppers? Running into this a lot and backing in isn’t always an option

The front lower lip will clear most concrete park stops and curbs. It's the rubber airfoils forward of the front tires that are more at risk. I tore them off our car before getting used to relying on the bird's-eye view camera. Now that I routinely watch the camera view while heading into a space, the foils have fared much better.

The front lower lip will clear most concrete park stops and curbs. It's the rubber airfoils forward of the front tires that are more at risk. I tore them off our car before getting used to relying on the bird's-eye view camera. Now that I routinely watch the camera view while heading into a space, the foils have fared much better.

It would be nice if they can refine image in 360 view to show front of car and not gray block. Front view is good but when hi get out or looks different. Fisheye, bumper is curved but is concave in image.

It would be nice if they can refine image in 360 view to show front of car and not gray block. Front view is good but when hi get out or looks different. Fisheye, bumper is curved but is concave in image.

Yes, the front bumper view is not as precise as the side views. I have learned how to read it well enough to avoid bump stops, but it does take some practice and still some guessing about how much margin to leave.

Anyone figure out the sweet spot yet? Sometimes EA chargers have short cords and can't reach until I pull way forward, so always barely 6 inches from touching the curb/barrier in front of the charger

Anyone figure out the sweet spot yet? Sometimes EA chargers have short cords and can't reach until I pull way forward, so always barely 6 inches from touching the curb/barrier in front of the charger
Haha I've had to get within an inch before just to reach.

Doesn't the Lucid have front and rear cameras?
It does, but it doesn't help as much as I'd like to. There's a Grey spot where you can't see the car and so you have to guess distance from front.

The indicator that tells you "14 inches" or whatever is very forgiving, which means even after that measurement, you'll have a few inches to spare

Back