Front Bumper Lucid Logo - Vinyl Decal

rob37w

I recently purchased a used Air GT. The car has a wrap which looks great.

The only thing I don't like about the wrap is that they covered the light-up Lucid logo on the front bumper with vinyl decals. I decided to peal the vinyl decal from the logo and the L was painted silver.... UGH

Now I'm looking at replacing the vinyl. Has anyone found vinyl decals for this logo?

9CB837DF-678E-483A-BF9E-6306CC1C1D44_1_105_c.jpeg

The only thing I don't like about the wrap is that they covered the light-up Lucid logo on the front bumper with vinyl decals. I decided to peal the vinyl decal from the logo and the L was painted silver.... UGH

Now I'm looking at replacing the vinyl. Has anyone found vinyl decals for this logo?

View attachment 14726
You were surprised it was silver?

View attachment 14726
Without a wrap, that front section is all chrome silver. On all colors. I don't know about the stealth cars direct from Lucid.

I stopped after pealing off the "L". I thought they painted them. Are they supposed to be silver?

I'm new to Lucid so I wasn't sure.
Yes. It will be the same color as the cantrails.

I pulled the rest off and only the L and D are chrome. Now I need to find vinyl decals to cover the letters....

Anyone know of any?

IMG_6890.jpg

Oof, it looks like you peeled the chrome off or something. Here's a picture of what they're supposed to look like.
IMG_4204.JPG

You might ask these guys. They do lots of vinyl stuff and multiple people may want what you're doing.

Besides that, any shop that does wrapping can probably do what you want.

You might ask these guys. They do lots of vinyl stuff and multiple people may want what you're doing.

Besides that, any shop that does wrapping can probably do what you want.
Paging @TWRAPS

I actually made the decals and switched them out on my Lucid, I went with Avery Chromatic Blue. The vinyl decals only cover the middle. It still illuminates on the perimeter. I will prob switch out colors whenever I get bored ;)

Attachments

• Lucid Logo Blue Front.jpg
    Lucid Logo Blue Front.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Lucid Logo Blue Rear.jpg
    Lucid Logo Blue Rear.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 47
I actually made the decals and switched them out on my Lucid, I went with Avery Chromatic Blue. The vinyl decals only cover the middle. It still illuminates on the perimeter. I will prob switch out colors whenever I get bored ;)
What did you use to cut the vinal? Do you mind sharing the file? I used a cricit to cut mine, but it isn't perfect.

I saved the logo to a vector file and cut it on my vinyl cutter

Back