Forged Directional Aerowheels for Lucid Air

Interested in 19" set, need a set for the winter. Do you ship to Point Roberts, WA?

Interested in 19" set, need a set for the winter. Do you ship to Point Roberts, WA?
We ship everywhere. We know next week about the 19" on Lucid. I just got the special edition Onyx black finish in 19" for Lucid in stock. We can sell them off the menu.

19lucid.jpg

We have confirmation that the 19" works great!

There are three colors available:
Smooth Stealth (pictured) is a metallic black semi glossy
Onyx Black limited edition is a solid black semi matte
Glossy Titanium is dark silver glossy

Skärmavbild 2023-06-30 kl. 14.09.32.png
Skärmavbild 2023-06-30 kl. 14.12.36.png

Hi! I just got these from First Class Autosports featuring our 19". I think this wheelset is even for sale. We also have them in Onyx black satin. And Glossy Titanium (similar to the roof color).

20" cast Claw wheel, 21" forged Claw. No 20" Razor in the pipeline.

View attachment 13270View attachment 13269
Hi! I just got these from First Class Autosports featuring our 19". I think this wheelset is even for sale. We also have them in Onyx black satin. And Glossy Titanium (similar to the roof color).
I have been corresponding with @mylucidmiami and @TheNewAero_Alexander and finally pulled the trigger by purchasing the 19" Onyx Black Satin. Working with Alex was great and delivery was prompt. The tires were just delivered to Discount Tire and had them installed today. Here are a couple pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 153
...Here are a couple pictures.
OT but did you wrap your cantrails? Or is that the Stealth option? I've been thinking about wrapping my GT's cantrails gloss black (mine is also white car) to modernize the look a little.

OT but did you wrap your cantrails? Or is that the Stealth option? I've been thinking about wrapping my GT's cantrails gloss black (mine is also white car) to modernize the look a little.
yes, 3M satin gray wrap everywhere there was platinum

I have been corresponding with @mylucidmiami and @TheNewAero_Alexander and finally pulled the trigger by purchasing the 19" Onyx Black Satin. Working with Alex was great and delivery was prompt. The tires were just delivered to Discount Tire and had them installed today. Here are a couple pictures.
These look great. I had some work done at LucidMiami. Those guys are awesome. He showed me this wheel but I was focusing on other things. I have a Touring with 19 inch wheels. I would love to switch the wheels for these.

yes, 3M satin gray wrap everywhere there was platinum
Did LucidMiami do the wrap also on anything that was platinum? Do you mind sharing how much that cost? Or a ballpark?

Did LucidMiami do the wrap also on anything that was platinum? Do you mind sharing how much that cost? Or a ballpark?”
The wrap was done by LAS in Scottsdale. I am not certain of the price. I bought the car with ~2000 miles and the original owner had the wrap done.

We think we can simplify the attachement of the disc. Do you prefer the design over the Razor?

Back