• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale: 2023 Touring

DaBears

Verified Owner
Cars
17-GMC, 22-XC60, Touring
Looking to sell my 2023 Touring. Purchased in March. Quantum Grey exterior with Mojave interior. Has 20 inch wheels. 5600 miles. In Maryland and asking $93,000.
Selling due to finally getting my pilot license.

Looking to sell my 2023 Touring. Purchased in March. Quantum Grey exterior with Mojave interior. Has 20 inch wheels. 5600 miles. In Maryland and asking $93,000.
So no more driving, only flying everywhere now??
Congrats!
How much is it New?

Hello and congrats on the pilot license. Re the Touring - did you option DreamDrive Pro, Surreal Sound Pro or the glass canopy?
Thanks

Hello, I have glass canopy and had the trial for DDP and SSP.

That recent price drop has to sting. Any bites yet? Where in Maryland (if I may ask)? I’m in Bowie.

That recent price drop has to sting. Any bites yet? Where in Maryland (if I may ask)? I’m in Bowie.
Yes, just a little. Have a few people ask about it but nothing more than an email or text. I'm in Southern Maryland. Not that from from you.

Still looking to sell if anyone is looking.

$88,000 is asking price.

Do you have photos, title, other info, etc? I am often in DC and am in the market right now. Don't love the mojave but for the right price maybe I'm willing to roll with it.

Do you have photos, title, other info, etc? I am often in DC and am in the market right now. Don't love the mojave but for the right price maybe I'm willing to roll with it.
Here are a few pictures. I’m currently on travel and will send copy of title once I return home.
IMG_6940.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6947.jpeg
    IMG_6947.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_9119.jpeg
    IMG_9119.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_9253.jpeg
    IMG_9253.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 136
nice GT! Good luck with the flying. It's a good time to get into the industry if you're looking to go the commercial pilot route!

nice GT! Good luck with the flying. It's a good time to get into the industry if you're looking to go the commercial pilot route!
Thanks. Just doing it for fun and to get around to see family and vacation a little easier.

Good luck selling it, (I mean that sincerely). I couldn’t get my fully loaded Grand Touring sold for less money than you are asking for your Pure. Lessons I learned are take good, staged, freshly detailed photos. I tried with just a few quick shots like you have and it didn’t work.

Congrats on your pilot’s license! I’ve been a pilot for a few years now, hard to beat the feeling of being at controls in the air isn’t it? And how nervous were you on your first solo? Actually getting ready to sell one of my planes, I’m going to make sure I take a bunch of good, staged photos on a nice clear day before I do. LOL

Good luck selling it, (I mean that sincerely). I couldn’t get my fully loaded Grand Touring sold for less money than you are asking for your Pure. Lessons I learned are take good, staged, freshly detailed photos. I tried with just a few quick shots like you have and it didn’t work.

Congrats on your pilot’s license! I’ve been a pilot for a few years now, hard to beat the feeling of being at controls in the air isn’t it? And how nervous were you on your first solo? Actually getting ready to sell one of my planes, I’m going to make sure I take a bunch of good, staged photos on a nice clear day before I do. LOL
@DaBears has a Touring, not a Pure, for sale, asking $88,000 (see Aug 29 post).
@JerryG , this is a game changer for me if you have price dropped your red GT below DaBears' $88,000 !! I researched $1,500 for closed trailer shipping 1,000 miles from you in MT to me, so that gets the car to me $89,500 delivered

@DaBears has a Touring, not a Pure, for sale, asking $88,000 (see Aug 29 post).
@JerryG , this is a game changer for me if you have price dropped your red GT below DaBears' $88,000 !! I researched $1,500 for closed trailer shipping 1,000 miles from you in MT to me, so that gets the car to me $89,500 delivered
I’m not even entirely sure what you mean about a game changer? You’re saying if I lowered my price $1,500 you would buy it? Whatever, we both know $89,500 is already a VERY fair price. At this point, I have no interest in selling the car to you even if you offered me $1,500 MORE than what I’m asking. Have a great day and good luck with your search for the perfect deal!

Back