Floor mats!

Has anyone had success obtaining a trunk floor mat for the Air Touring?
I just reached out to my contact at 3D Mats, still no ETA on their version of the trunk/frunk mats for the Air. They came and verified fitment of a sample a few months ago and wanted to make a few small changes before production.

I just reached out to my contact at 3D Mats, still no ETA on their version of the trunk/frunk mats for the Air. They came and verified fitment of a sample a few months ago and wanted to make a few small changes before production.
Tim, there’s an upgrade 3D mat they show on their website that looks very nice, a cut above the ones we have. Can you ask your contact if there are any plans to produce them for the Lucid?

Tim, there’s an upgrade 3D mat they show on their website that looks very nice, a cut above the ones we have. Can you ask your contact if there are any plans to produce them for the Lucid?
If you don't mind, could I have a link to it?

I asked them in the past, and he said that they had no plans.

That’s what I thought, yet when you select top rear trunk mat, it says ‘does not fit Pure and Touring’. Is this an error
Yes, the frunk and trunk are the same size

The trunks and frunks are the same
That’s what I thought, but it appears the site claims the rear top trunk mat does not fit a Pure or Touring. Is that an error?
IMG_0360.jpeg

Here ya go:
I asked about these and was told they were discontinued/unsupported unfortunately.

I really wanted them over the current matts.

Here ya go:
Thank you! This mat does seem like a good balance between protection and looks, and it's strange that despite being "ev/hybrid exclusive" it won't be made for the Lucid.

I’m bummed I might be mixing 3D mats and tux.

I’ve been waiting on 3D mats to release the frunk and trunk mats.
My solution thus far: 3d mats for the floors, lucid frunk/trunk well for the frunk/trunk. I ordered the TuxMats for the frunk/trunk and did not like them enough. They didn’t fold well, I don’t like the material, and so on… so I’m just waiting for 3D to make them.

My dream is WeatherTech, but I’m done holding my breath.

My dream is WeatherTech, but I’m done holding my breath.
LinerX's trunk mat is pretty similar to the Weathertech we have in our other car, slightly less nice but good enough.

Back