Financing Qs ...

I applied to BoA and rate is 3.74% for 72 months. Also applied at Carolina Coop but haven't heard back yet.
Try Redwood Credit Union. They quoted me 2.94% yesterday.

1658466080817.png

for those in LA area, these are the water and power community credit union rates. EV get another 0.25% off.

Carolina Coop got back to me with a rate of 2.25% for up to 84 months but there are a couple fees.

$20 - North Carolina Consumers Council membership fee
$5 - to open savings account
$65 - loan application
$15 - loan processing

Carolina Coop got back to me with a rate of 2.25% for up to 84 months but there are a couple fees.

$65 - loan application
$15 - loan processing
Good to know!

$65 - loan application
$15 - loan processing
Incredible

I applied to BoA and rate is 3.74% for 72 months. Also applied at Carolina Coop but haven't heard back yet.
Reach out to Kinecta. They are based out of California but I got approved for a loan from Oregon back then. I think they may do national & their rates are good.
For the 'locals' (Portland, OR, Camas, WA area) PNWFCU offers some very healthy rates, based on my research.
I also applied to CCFCU, but not heard back.

Reach out to Kinecta. They are based out of California but I got approved for a loan from Oregon back then. I think they may do national & their rates are good.
For the 'locals' (Portland, OR, Camas, WA area) PNWFCU offers some very healthy rates, based on my research.
I also applied to CCFCU, but not heard back.
PSA update: CCFCU approved my loan @ 2.5% for 84 months.
Time taken from snail-mail (well actually USPS 2 day) dox to approval was 1 week. (I had the council # done about a month back)

Back