Finally Picked Up the Car

fisheral

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
6K1F9IPW
Just picked up the car and drove 90 miles and it's a fantastic driving experience. Massage seats are excellent. Still getting used to one-pedal driving - tought to stay within spitting distance of the speed limit haha.

The front camera and blind spot cameras are not working, but the delivery person said they will push out a supplemental update (2.3.3?) to my car tonight to resolve that.

Just picked up the car and drove 90 miles and it's a fantastic driving experience. Massage seats are excellent. Still getting used to one-pedal driving - tought to stay within spitting distance of the speed limit haha.

The front camera and blind spot cameras are not working, but the delivery person said they will push out a supplemental update (2.3.3?) to my car tonight to resolve that.
Congratulations!!

Congrats ........have mine almost 1 yr. It's my 5th EV in 10 yrs . The best one by far ........have fun with it .

Congrats but they let you leave without your cameras working? When I picked up my car and the cameras weren't working, they immediately recalibrated the sensors and had me on my way in less than an hour, with functional cameras.
Please let us know if your update does not fix the issue and welcome to the forum!

Congrats but they let you leave without your cameras working? When I picked up my car and the cameras weren't working, they immediately recalibrated the sensors and had me on my way in less than an hour, with functional cameras.
Please let us know if your update does not fix the issue and welcome to the forum!
Apparently they've seen this before with the 2.3.0.

Back