Finally buying in.

Goodbread

Reaction score
Cars
Air pure
I bought a 23' Pure AWD in March with tons of hesitation, and immediately loved the car (my first toe dip into BEV). I then started really looking at the stock history and couldn't believe the price as it stood then. I knew that it was a bargain and would probably double in price shortly but couldn't pull the trigger...buyers remorse, I didn't lease but thought I got one heck of a deal. So it has almost doubled, and I feel that this current price is still a bargain. I am not a heavy retail investor, and only use 5-10% of my portfolio to trade...but I, like many investors feel I should have dug deep for my intuition that the stock was artificially depressed via then, current sentiment of sliding BEV sales. So I want to go big, but the economy has to stay somewhat stable for next year to see real growth, along with demand and execution from Lucid from Gravity. I think I'll just buy 5 or 10k and chill for the next year...but part of me says to dig a bit deeper and really have some skin in the game.

Last edited:
I’m very optimistic about the company. I’m holding another decade. Short term does not concern me at all. Buying every month!

Back