On a trip to Florida (from Virginia) earlier this year, I noticed that the m/kWh usage was getting worse and worse. The car's lifetime was about 3.8, but the usage on the trip was more like 2.2. It took a couple of months to gather enough data to get the folks at Lucid to take notice. When I finally got the car to the satellite service center in Richmond, VA, they found that the front air dam actuator was stuck closed stopping airflow to the batteries causing them to overheat and forcing the car to spend a lot of energy to cool them down. But the car had a second problem where it was bleeding off 5 or 6 kWh overnight for no good reason at all.
After a bunch of back and forth and finally sending Lucid Android app's log to Lucid, they told me the app was keeping the car awake all the time and that was the reason for the drain. Both my wife and I had the Android app's widget on our home screen and that was the likely culprit. We both removed the widget and the power drain stopped immediately.
Between the two fixes, the car is back the the kind of range and efficiency we were used to.
The Lucid folks did say that a fix for the Android app and/or car would be coming in a future update.
If you're wondering where your efficiency went, I hope this helps!
After a bunch of back and forth and finally sending Lucid Android app's log to Lucid, they told me the app was keeping the car awake all the time and that was the reason for the drain. Both my wife and I had the Android app's widget on our home screen and that was the likely culprit. We both removed the widget and the power drain stopped immediately.
Between the two fixes, the car is back the the kind of range and efficiency we were used to.
The Lucid folks did say that a fix for the Android app and/or car would be coming in a future update.
If you're wondering where your efficiency went, I hope this helps!