Babyrocko1908

Referral Code - 2BFU7LV3
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
2BFU7LV3
Over the last week or so, I have been noticing small puddles of water under my car after parking and the A/C has been running. It's water because I checked it but puddles? Has anyone experienced this? Or do I need to contact mobile service?

I run the AC all the time and I was also surprised at how much water drained off the car. Mobile service told me not to worry about it though. In my head, it makes sense that there's more water than my old car because anytime I use remote climate, the compressor runs. And also very importantly, any time the car is awake (ie when a door is open at a car show lol), it also runs.

Reads like normal AC compressor behavior on a hot, humid day... perhaps worse than other cars as this one doesn't have an "on/off" switch, and thus the AC tends to come/stay on when its happy to see that you are near it... I suspect it would be less if you went into the climate controls and turned the system off (left most button) if you aren't intending to drive (or sit in the car).

Back