Spin Doctor

Verified Owner
Cars
'22 AGT, '93 968
Referral Code
NM5ZS2NA
* Mods please delete if not allowed *

Hey all

I just installed a Grizzl-E EVSE at our vacation home ... so if anyone's looking for an EV-friendly break in semi-rural New Hampshire, here's the link.

(and if you're ever in the area and just want to plug in for a bit let me know, the beer's always cold :) )

The lakes region and white mountains of NH have a dearth of EA stations. This place looks amazing and would solve that problem. I know it's just the way these rentals work but it always amazes me how the $200-$300 nightly charge ends up being $600 per night by the time you're done with cleaning fees, service charges, and taxes. Still a good deal for a larger group rather than just one couple.

Yep, it's a bit of a charging desert up here that's for sure. The only public charging in town that I know of is at the Loon Sanctuary, and that's only available during office hours. The new Tesla supercharger in Meredith is a helpful addition for my current ride, and perhaps it'll encourage EA to follow suit ... in the meantime maybe I should offer discounted rates to Lucid owners?

Back