Enhanced Mobile App

ColonelBadger

Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
IQZT5SXS
REALLY hoping that when they introduce Gravity they seriously enhance the mobile app. It's missing a bunch of control settings I'd love and my god please add visibility in to the Home Charger!

What do others feel is missing from the Mobile App ?

Response time is key :)
But a surround view with the cameras would be nice to have.

Yes agreed, Having an app that can transmit commands to the vehicle without blocking the UI would be a great improvement.

would love to be able to have an end time specified for charging. Love that I can start at a certain time but for TOU plans ending at a certain time is key. And yes I know I can charge more frequently to avoid it but our Rivian is smart enough to have it built into the app!

REALLY hoping that when they introduce Gravity they seriously enhance the mobile app. It's missing a bunch of control settings I'd love and my god please add visibility in to the Home Charger!

What do others feel is missing from the Mobile App ?
Compared with the first season (2022) the app is much better. However, it is acceptable now. If you want to see a disastrous app, check the GM for Cadillac Lyriq! It is deplorable and hard to believe a company like GM is not ashamed of such product

Back