Engineering Explained joining the Lucid Lemon Club

That sounds more like a dictatorship 😂😂

Delete if you must 🤷‍♂️ but I couldn't resist
There's a "General Discussion" section too that's the better place for a more in depth discussion about Ford vs Chevy or whatever. This is the "Air" section, I think there's various good reasons for sectioning content on forums, I get it.
 
There's a "General Discussion" section too that's the better place for a more in depth discussion about Ford vs Chevy or whatever. This is the "Air" section, I think there's various good reasons for sectioning content on forums, I get it.
Oh absolutely. I agree. Just being childish for my own entertainment
 
Wonder how many sales Lucid list from this EE video….this from reddit

“ My wife drives a TMY and I have a Gen 1 RT1 . My wife’s lease ends next May, so we are looking for her replacement, the Lucid Gravity was high on her list, until we saw the Engineering explained video.”

I still think it was pretty inconsiderate of EE to be posting hit pieces like that. Yeah, many owners from many brands had shitty experiences but we don’t go around blabbering it to the world. It’s not like he is an expert car reviewer.
 
Wonder how many sales Lucid list from this EE video….this from reddit

“ My wife drives a TMY and I have a Gen 1 RT1 . My wife’s lease ends next May, so we are looking for her replacement, the Lucid Gravity was high on her list, until we saw the Engineering explained video.”

I still think it was pretty inconsiderate of EE to be posting hit pieces like that. Yeah, many owners from many brands had shitty experiences but we don’t go around blabbering it to the world. It’s not like he is an expert car reviewer.
Just as it's inconsiderate of you to keep digging out this thread or others just to say the same thing you keep saying all over the places.
 
Wonder how many sales Lucid list from this EE video….this from reddit

“ My wife drives a TMY and I have a Gen 1 RT1 . My wife’s lease ends next May, so we are looking for her replacement, the Lucid Gravity was high on her list, until we saw the Engineering explained video.”

I still think it was pretty inconsiderate of EE to be posting hit pieces like that. Yeah, many owners from many brands had shitty experiences but we don’t go around blabbering it to the world. It’s not like he is an expert car reviewer.

He actually is an excellent car reviewer 🤷‍♂️

He's done a number of collaborations with some of the best car reviewers in the business, like Jason Cammisa and James & Thomas of Throttle House.

Two Jasons reviewing Lucid Sapphire

Here's a screen capture of a review he did 11 years ago. He's been at it a while and is better than most.

Jason Fenske Car Review.webp
 
Wonder how many sales Lucid list from this EE video….this from reddit

“ My wife drives a TMY and I have a Gen 1 RT1 . My wife’s lease ends next May, so we are looking for her replacement, the Lucid Gravity was high on her list, until we saw the Engineering explained video.”

I still think it was pretty inconsiderate of EE to be posting hit pieces like that. Yeah, many owners from many brands had shitty experiences but we don’t go around blabbering it to the world. It’s not like he is an expert car reviewer.
He probably sold more with the first
 
Back
Top