Engadget video on Pure and Touring

These photos look like part of a Lucid-supplied press kit. My guess is the pilot panel screen was photoshopped in by the Lucid PR team and is a mistake.
Agreed. The 11/15/22 launch video showed only 4 tabs at the top of the pilot panel.

I think they are wrong. When I first heard Rawlinson’s I went “What?!?” Then I went back and listened twice more. It is a complex sentence, and I believe the “which….” subordinate clause modifies Dream Drive Pro and not Dream Drive. Hope I am wrong but I don’t think so.

I think they are wrong. When I first heard Rawlinson’s I went “What?!?” Then I went back and listened twice more. It is a complex sentence, and I believe the “which….” subordinate clause modifies Dream Drive Pro and not Dream Drive. Hope I am wrong but I don’t think so.
wrong about what? which about what? what sentence are you talking about?

wrong about what? which about what? what sentence are you talking about?
He’s referring to the comment at the top of the thread about Touring coming with LIDAR. It will with DDPRO, but not with just DD. I heard the same thing and as Jerseystrong said, it’s about how the sentence was worded.

Man the dream drive pro seems to be only one with camera tech like blind spot assist and 360 reversal view

It appears according to a screenshot in InsideEv’s pictures of the Pure that it will have massage seats and power drunk. Perhaps a mistake. View attachment 6713
I posted the same thing in another thread. This also appears in Lucid’s own Air Touring video which is where I saw it. I reached out to my SA and he confirmed it was a glaring mistake and that the Touring DOES NOT have massage seats 😪

Back