- Joined
- Jul 21, 2022
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 12
- Location
- In Michigan
- Cars
- Ordered Lucid Air Touring
Okay, does anyone know how to make the emergency flashers work? I push the button and nothing happens.
Same answer.Mine won't work most of the time either.
Get this checked out. It’s a safety issue. Nobody else has reported problems and it is not a known bug.Mine won't work most of the time either.
Hi,@RAK. I just sent you a DM. Please do contact Customer Care/Service regarding the issue if you haven't done so already.Mine won't work most of the time either.
Mine was fixed. Loose wire in the plug for the switch module on the ceiling. Technician reinserted wire and then used hot glue to makeHad same issue.. service tech identified loose wiring. Fixed it, worked for a while and stopped working today again. Going to call cs again.
Dad joke for the win!Oh wrong thread. I thought this was about first responders with a penchant for exhibitionism