Electrify America / Lucid App Issue

Gap323

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring R
Has anyone had an issue regarding the Lucid app, not showing your recent charge history? It shows my first 5 charge’s in the history that the vehicle was charged at EA but the remaining 6 times I have charged the vehicle seem to not show under the charging history in the Lucid app.

I contacted the service, they wanted pictures and etc, but never got back to me.

Anyone else have this issue?

I think you might have to wait. I charged 2 times in September but it hasn't show up even though I have receipts for those sessions. Maybe it's mixed up in the whole SA network upgrade debacle.

I think you might have to wait. I charged 2 times in September but it hasn't show up even though I have receipts for those sessions. Maybe it's mixed up in the whole SA network upgrade debacle.
That’s what the service advisor told me. I am set up for email receipts as well, but I never receive those anyway. Not sure what’s going on, if it’s the app or something else, but I have signed in and out of the app multiple times, used different phones to login, deleted the app and re-downloaded it but no luck.

i signed up for email receipts so i always get that.
Yeah I am signed up for those but never received a single one, and the “charging history” section doesn’t show any of the charges (6) other then the first (4) I have done.

Yeah I am signed up for those but never received a single one, and the “charging history” section doesn’t show any of the charges (6) other then the first (4) I have done.
I have received emails for all EA charging sessions. No emails for other vendor charging.

Im sure you noticed this but in the app, you've to go left to see previous months sessions.

I have received emails for all EA charging sessions. No emails for other vendor charging.

Im sure you noticed this but in the app, you've to go left to see previous months sessions.
Yes my app doesn’t show any charges other then my first 4 or 5. And I have my push notifications for the email alerts on but still nothing. Never comes thru lately.

My Lucid app has all the EA chargings since last January. The app has been updated twice since I downloaded it so you might check and see if you need to update your version.

always got an email receipt and app history update through the end of August. That all changed in September where they stopped entirely.

I notified CS and they said someone was working on it and would get back to me but I never heard from them.

Finally in October I got one again but that was from a brand new EA location (not their new machines they're installing now, still the old style)

I use exclusively EA chargers, no home charging, and only used an out of network charger once.

I have the latest app updates and V2 software.

Screenshot_20221020-190443.png
Screenshot_20221020-190434.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020-190457.png
    Screenshot_20221020-190457.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 76
I get email receipt.. never knew there as a history in the app.. just checked and I can tell you that, for me, it doesnt list all of them for whatever reason. I am guessing, the ones that the EA screen says 'complimentary' are not tracked because I dont get emails on those.

Not getting charging history or email receipt as of 2024. Both were working fine in 2023. Anyone else have this problem?

Not getting charging history or email receipt as of 2024. Both were working fine in 2023. Anyone else have this problem?
I have always gotten e-mails and history for EA sessions. First road trip of 2024 coming up this week, so I will see if there is a change.

Back