EA's plans for 2024-25

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
EA's California Cycle 4 investment plan contains some interesting info. Just under half of this $200M investment cycle is allocated for maintenance and upgrades of existing locations, a marked change from allocations for Cycles 1-3.

Attachments

• EA CARB ZEV Plan Cycle 4 1086-10202023PUBLICCycle4ZIPPlanCARBFINAL.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
That's encouraging. Just today I found out that there are a couple of new EA/EVolveNY locations in the southern tier of NYS. So maybe, just maybe, they are getting their act together?

That's encouraging. Just today I found out that there are a couple of new EA/EVolveNY locations in the southern tier of NYS. So maybe, just maybe, they are getting their act together?
Better than before at least!

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into their plans. EA hasn't even started cycle 3 in Texas even though it technically began in Jan of 2022 and ends in July.

Saw this on a Facebook page. Went to my app, and the banners are there showing in use and which are out of order. I usually charge at home, never open the app so not positive it is NEW.

1704827429666.png
1704827526918.png

Saw this on a Facebook page. Went to my app, and the banners are there showing in use and which are out of order. I usually charge at home, never open the app so not positive it is NEW.

View attachment 17563View attachment 17565
Hope they place a similarly noticeable callout on the screens of down chargers too. It can be difficult to decide which charging space to pull into.

All I want is an EA location somewhere between Casper, WY and Billings, MT. Put one in Sheridan, WY, or Buffalo, WY, and that trip would be doable in winter for me.

Doesn't have to EA, either. Any station that can do 150 kW or more will do.

Back