EA positive story

I have used EA exactly five times (across three different locations in the Bay Area) since I received my GT in early May. I have not had a single issue. Plug-and-charge worked exactly the way it was supposed to. I had to hit the "Continue" button on the charger every single time.

I am part of the 100 users that have 2.0.12 (installed during last weekend's "orgy of updates"). So today I went to the same EA charger I had used about a month ago fully expecting it to not work (given everything I have read on this forum). Well surprise! I had zero issues.
#HOPE

I have used EA exactly five times (across three different locations in the Bay Area) since I received my GT in early May. I have not had a single issue. Plug-and-charge worked exactly the way it was supposed to. I had to hit the "Continue" button on the charger every single time.
Same here. I received my GT at the same time in early May. Since then I've used 5 different EA stations in PA and NJ--including 2 new ones this week--probably 15 times total and haven't had a single problem (aside from the speed not always being amazing).

Fashion Island EA in Newport Beach, while having low PlugShare ratings, connected perfectly. I lucked out as it was full when I arrived and a Tesla pulled out while I was plotting a course to a different station.

I just wish there was an EA charger close by to bitch about! Closest charger to me is 42 miles away.

Ha! Yeah, I have one that's 1 mile from my house and after that it's 60 miles. So if the local one didn't work fine for me, I'd have a completely different sense of EA!

Back