EA 350kW chargers

San Diego Dave

New Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Location
San Diego
Cars
Grand Tourer
I've yet to successfully charge at a 350kW EA charger. 23 Air GT that I just picked up used from Lucid. I've tried at about a dozen different EA 350 kW chargers. Plugging in always results in a communications error. Multiple re-plugins don't change anything. Often on the app, I'm prompted for the particular charger, but I've never been able to actually initiate a charge and end up having to move to a 150kW charger to charge. Even then, I still get the communications error message and it has never successfully charged through my Lucid account, but at least on the 150's it's read my credit card and charged. I spend more time trying to initiate a charge then actually charging.

Any tips or tricks to getting a charge from an EA 359 kW charger? Is there anything I need to do to just plug in and have it stsrt charging, using the credit card on file in my Lucid account on any speed EA charger? I haven't found anything on the Lucid website that indicates additional steps are needed after you have a card on file.
 
This is not normal. Ask Lucid customer care to re-push the plug and charge certificate to your car. If it is not that, then your car will need service to look at it.
 
You can try calling EA while you are plugged in but its probably a customer care issue for Lucid. They are usually very helpful.
 
This is not normal. Ask Lucid customer care to re-push the plug and charge certificate to your car. If it is not that, then your car will need service to look at it.
Thanks for the tip. I have asked Lucid customer care to do this. We'll see what happens the next time I have to charge at an EA charger. Appreciate the advice!
 
Back
Top