Dust in the interior

Bill55

Verified Owner
Cars
Sapphire - Dream Edition
DE Number
I was washing the car and it struck me how clean the interior of the Lucid stays. Over 22k miles and I’ve driven through dust storms in the desert and a wide variety of weather.
The interior of the car including the windows stay cleaner for longer than my other vehicles.
All the work to keep the cabin quiet pays off in dirt and dust intrusion as well.

Yeah I never really thought about this but you’re totally right.

I was washing the car and it struck me how clean the interior of the Lucid stays. Over 22k miles and I’ve driven through dust storms in the desert and a wide variety of weather.
The interior of the car including the windows stay cleaner for longer than my other vehicles.
All the work to keep the cabin quiet pays off in dirt and dust intrusion as well.

I have noticed that as well; it’s actually quite remarkable

That being said...what are some good cleaners to use for cleaning the inside of the car when the need arises?

Yes, the interior is very tight, although well-ventilated. Another benefit that I have noticed is that after 16k miles there is very little if any windshield pitting from road dust or stone chips, which I attribute to the aerodynamics of the Air.

Back