Drivers Door Latching Issues

LucidLesseeNYC

New Member

Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Cars
2027 Gravity
I’m writing this post as I’m waiting for Lucid’s Service Dept to rescue my vehicle that’s stranded on the road.

Some background: I leased a 2027 Gravity on Sep 3, 2026 and my vehicle has been in the Service Dept longer than on the road. No exaggeration: 22 days in service out of 31!

My present issue is that my drivers side door lock disengaged when I was driving allowing it to swing open freely. Again, no exaggeration. The irony of this is that I was en route to a NY State safety inspection appointment—which my Gravity would have obviously failed. I guess properly locking doors are kind of an important safety thing. Although the car is now undriveable from a safety perspective, the Gravity’s system doesn’t seem to recognize it, since it freely allows me to shift the car into ‘drive’ or ‘reverse’ without warning.

Has anyone heard of anything like this happening?! I’m trying to stay positive about my decision to roll the dice on Lucid, but I feel I should start researching the Lemon Laws in my state. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that buyer’s remorse is starting to settle in.
 
I’m writing this post as I’m waiting for Lucid’s Service Dept to rescue my vehicle that’s stranded on the road.

Some background: I leased a 2027 Gravity on Sep 3, 2026 and my vehicle has been in the Service Dept longer than on the road. No exaggeration: 22 days in service out of 31!

My present issue is that my drivers side door lock disengaged when I was driving allowing it to swing open freely. Again, no exaggeration. The irony of this is that I was en route to a NY State safety inspection appointment—which my Gravity would have obviously failed. I guess properly locking doors are kind of an important safety thing. Although the car is now undriveable from a safety perspective, the Gravity’s system doesn’t seem to recognize it, since it freely allows me to shift the car into ‘drive’ or ‘reverse’ without warning.

Has anyone heard of anything like this happening?! I’m trying to stay positive about my decision to roll the dice on Lucid, but I feel I should start researching the Lemon Laws in my state. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that buyer’s remorse is starting to settle in.
I have never heard of this happening before, but “I had an issue once” is not lemon-law territory. If they can’t/won’t fix it, that’s a different story.

Sorry to hear about your experience; hope it gets handled for you quickly.
 
Back
Top