Yeah, the positioning is unfortunate. They fixed this in Gravity, by attaching the camera to the actual part that holds the steering wheel, so it travels with it.It’s a combination of a “brilliant” positioning of the monitoring camera below the instrument cluster which makes steering wheel block it, and a very high sensitivity of the system to cancel auto resume. It cancels on me every time I take a sip from my coffee mug.
Do you think hands-free driving is coming in any foreseeable future? I'm not sure I would hold my breath for it...Yeah, the positioning is unfortunate. They fixed this in Gravity, by attaching the camera to the actual part that holds the steering wheel, so it travels with it.
When hands-free driving eventually shows up, folks who have the steering wheel in a position where the camera can't see their face will have to change that position, most likely, or not use hands-free.
Yes.Do you think hands-free driving is coming in any foreseeable future? I'm not sure I would hold my breath for it...
I hope you are rightYes.
Me too.I hope you are right![]()