- Joined
- Apr 25, 2025
- Messages
- 175
- Reaction score
- 252
- Location
- Framingham, MA
- Cars
- 2026 Lucid Gravity GT
My gravity’s FDU was recently replaced. In the 5-6 days I had it prior to the replacement I am sure I felt a difference in driving and pickup across 3 modes. This was with the 3.3.2 firmware.
Over the past 4-5 days since the replacement, and with the 3.3.5 update seems like all modes appear to feel the same.
Are you guys able to make out differences in the modes on your end ? Just want to do a sanity check.
Over the past 4-5 days since the replacement, and with the 3.3.5 update seems like all modes appear to feel the same.
Are you guys able to make out differences in the modes on your end ? Just want to do a sanity check.