DreamDrive Part 1, update 1.1.4

I’m not understanding why these updates can’t be pushed out to every car at the same time? There are fewer than 400 of them in total! I’m still on 1.08.
A gradual rollout helps find unknown bugs before the entire product population gets exposed. Easier to do a hot fix to twenty cars than 400. The risk is real because they’re dealing with safety systems - I’m glad they’re really tiptoeing it out instead of going guns blazing.

20220202_151817.jpg
20220202_151825.jpg

Quicker and snappier than before which is great. I downloaded the California map so will see what that is all about later.
How’s the responsiveness for the nav/screens?

Email support and ask for it
I will. I had a notification on my phone this evening that there was an update and from reading about doing it from the phone, I thought I should update it via the control panel. So I looked, it said I was on 1.0.8, the update took 3-4 minutes and afterwards….1.0.8. :(

That is gonna be 1.1.11 lol. The ota will push, just let me test it for you ;)
I will. I had a notification on my phone this evening that there was an update and from reading about doing it from the phone, I thought I should update it via the control panel. So I looked, it said I was on 1.0.8, the update took 3-4 minutes and afterwards….1.0.8. :(

I hope I don't jinx things but I have to say, between the Dream Drive update and news of progress on GT production today, I feel like it's 2 giant steps forward. Exciting day.

Also noticed that this last update will actually show download progress. Previous updates showed 0%, then just finished the download. You now see actually movement on the progress bar.

Back