Double stroller for the Lucid?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
For my road tripping families and people with double strollers, can you make a bob duallie or any double stroller fit in the GT along with Your luggage? Here is a small video watching me try but I didn’t try very hard. Curious if anyone has unlocked such feats. Share your experience. We are family of 5 , 3 kids , all girls, 8 , 6 and 3.

For my road tripping families and people with double strollers, can you make a bob duallie or any double stroller fit in the GT along with Your luggage? Here is a small video watching me try but I didn’t try very hard. Curious if anyone has unlocked such feats. Share your experience. We are family of 5 , 3 kids , all girls, 8 , 6 and 3.

I was able to fit my Zoe double fine with luggage

1 bob duallie stroller
5 luggage bags
4 beach chairs
Beach mat
4 packpacks
1 ice cooler
Lot of other bags
IMG_8587.jpeg

I don't really get this discussion. The Lucid sedan will hold a lot, but no vehicle is fit for every use -- and the Air might not be the right vacation vehicle for a family of 5 with double strollers, diaper bags, luggage, etc. That's the reason Lucid has an SUV in the works.

I don't really get this discussion. The Lucid sedan will hold a lot, but no vehicle is fit for every use -- and the Air might not be the right vacation vehicle for a family of 5 with double strollers, diaper bags, luggage, etc. That's the reason Lucid has an SUV in the works.
The suv willl be interesting 🤔

The suv willl be interesting 🤔

One thing to keep in mind is combined passenger/cargo weight limits. The limits in the Air are shown on a label on the B-pillar of the driver-side door and vary by model and wheel/tire sizes. The limit in our Dream Performance on 21" wheels is 882 pounds.

This is probably plenty for a family of five with small children and all their luggage. However, the four portly people (myself included) that often occupy our car would have little capacity left for luggage for anything more than an overnight trip.

The Gravity will have an air suspension. While I'm a fan of the sedan's coil setup for driving and ride dynamics, an air suspension does have more ability to carry weight. (They were first developed for commercial aircraft in the 1930's for this reason.) That, along with the ability to adjust ride height, are probably the reasons the Gravity is going with air instead of coils.

Air suspension makes sense this is first i heard this will be very curious how they do the trunk.

Air suspension makes sense this is first i heard this will be very curious how they do the trunk.
Wait, what do you mean by how they will do the trunk?
If you mean shape, then we already know that it is a "clamshell," similarly to the Air.

I suspect it will be similar to our Honda Odyssey. When the third row seats are deployed, there is still a good bit of cargo space behind them, but it is more vertically-oriented. Six adults with a reasonable load of luggage have made week-long road trips in it. And the Gravity, of course, will also have a frunk that the Honda lacks.

Wait, what do you mean by how they will do the trunk?
If you mean shape, then we already know that it is a "clamshell," similarly to the Air.
Here, let me fix it for you: “Air suspension makes sense. This is first I’ve heard of this. Also, as an unrelated separate thought, I will be very curious how they do the trunk.”

I assume he means space-wise, since Lucid did such an incredible job with the sedan.

Here, let me fix it for you: “Air suspension makes sense. This is first I’ve heard of this. Also, as an unrelated separate thought, I will be very curious how they do the trunk.”

I assume he means space-wise, since Lucid did such an incredible job with the sedan.
Ah. Usually, for SUV's people use "cargo area" to define the space and "trunk" to define the lid.

Actually I was wondering if trunk would Also be clam shell on gravity, but sounds like you alll are Saying yes. Odyssey is not clam. Odyssey we had the best storage hope they can do it as well

Actually I was wondering if trunk would Also be clam shell on gravity, but sounds like you alll are Saying yes. Odyssey is not clam. Odyssey we had the best storage hope they can do it as well

Are you asking whether the Gravity will have a crossbeam across the rear pillars like the Air does?

I'm pretty sure it will have either a full-height door or a tailgate/glass split that will provide full-height access to the cargo area.

Yeah wondering whether you get full height access I guess we will see it sometime this year?

Yeah wondering whether you get full height access I guess we will see it sometime this year?
In a recent interview with Peter he suggested the release will be second half of next year, so maybe they will still do a big reveal this year and start preorders? Or maybe they will wait until after January. Hard to say.

Back